Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Wild Milf (Birmingham City Centre)  (Read 2098 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline M8gic

My second time with Sexy Wild Milf as the first time she exceeded my expectations

External Link/Members Only

Usual modern apartment just off the Jewellery Quarter, opposite BMW. This is my second time so I knew which door to use. The main entrace is quite discreet and you would not think of it as an entrance, parking is free on street after 6pm.

The Lady
Decent looking early to mid forties blonde, enchanced breasts and body is good for her age. Dress size possibly 8 and a height of around 5'3-5'4.

Service
Got to to venue yesterday (Friday) as it was her first day back after several weeks away, paper work exchanged and I hoped into the shower. Onto bed for a quick massage and then she turned me over and performed OWO. It was quite heavenly and her technique is very good. She also let me record her sucking me off but she wore a mask at this stage to hide her face

I asked for some rimming which she was happy enough to do, I got onto all fours and she prodeeded to tongue my arsehole and milk my cock at the same time.

On with the hat, sex in several positions then requested she finish me off with a prostate massage, lubed up her hand and got me on all fours again. She inserted a few fingers up my arse then prodeeded to up the tempo and almost had me having an orgasm in my bum. I had to tell her to stop as I was not use to the sensation which was very nice

Told her to get on her knees and she gave me owo, some ball sucking and I exploded in her mouth, one of the most intense orgasms I had.

Overall, excellent value for money for £50
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 11:25:57 pm by M8gic »

Offline WorcsLad

Great review & glad she’s back

Booked in for Friday  :P

Online Punterperson1971

Good review and she has a good record of 17-1-1,does she charge extra for filming or cim or swallow.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 10:50:25 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline alibirmingham

All that for a pinky, not bad at all  :thumbsup:

Just posted about how wg’s are getting more expensive so nice to see there’s still some deals to be had  :D

Offline Spurt

Don't go putting ideas in their heads about a price increase.
Good value should see plenty of trade as opposed to those with an inflated sense of their worth.

Offline M8gic

Good review and she has a good record of 17-1-1,does she charge extra for filming or cim or swallow.

No extra. Filming is more POV. You can't set up a camera in the corner for example to film the whole session.

Offline M8gic

Don't go putting ideas in their heads about a price increase.
Good value should see plenty of trade as opposed to those with an inflated sense of their worth.

when I started punting over 10 years ago, £50 was the norm (£60 if you had OWO). £70 was considered expensive.

Now £80/£100 seems to be the norm for 30 minutes. Prices have almost doubled n the past 10 years but service has not improved hence why I punt very rarely now. Only do it as a treat :)