Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AMY AMAZON COLINDALE  (Read 1344 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Kaluuu276

I wasn't sure about seeing Amy because of her grandma look but was horny and this area is a desert for punting.

Anyway, rang up to make a booking and spoke to her receptionist asking for half hour.
Whoever takes her calls is a bitch was having problems explaining myself then get hung up.

I just drove towards the area and tried one more time, was finally given a time.
Amy lives in the new luxury flats not far from the station a very nice area.

I was given her address via text and had to wait a small bit for flat no.
On entering the flat was met by a very tall Amy wearing a figure tight dress.

Confirmed my half hour payed 50 notes and offered a shower which was spotlessly clean.
I returned to find Amy naked and was very pleased to see her cracking body.
Amy is not for me that much of a granny face but her body makes up for her looks.

We kissed lightly then lay on the bed for some very good oral with some ball play and rimming.
I then asked her to lay down to explore her young body, devoured her breasts with long nipples and gave her some oral.

Was ready for some pussy so on with the rubber  and was asked which position chose missionary.
Entered her pussy with some light strokes and went into another gear before coming hard in the bag.

Overall had good fun with Amy her looks didn't spoil our time together and may well visit her again

Offline DubCee

I wasn't sure about seeing Amy because of her grandma look but was horny and this area is a desert for punting.

Anyway, rang up to make a booking and spoke to her receptionist asking for half hour.
Whoever takes her calls is a bitch was having problems explaining myself then get hung up.

I just drove towards the area and tried one more time, was finally given a time.
Amy lives in the new luxury flats not far from the station a very nice area.

I was given her address via text and had to wait a small bit for flat no.
On entering the flat was met by a very tall Amy wearing a figure tight dress.

Confirmed my half hour payed 50 notes and offered a shower which was spotlessly clean.
I returned to find Amy naked and was very pleased to see her cracking body.
Amy is not for me that much of a granny face but her body makes up for her looks.

We kissed lightly then lay on the bed for some very good oral with some ball play and rimming.
I then asked her to lay down to explore her young body, devoured her breasts with long nipples and gave her some oral.

Was ready for some pussy so on with the rubber  and was asked which position chose missionary.
Entered her pussy with some light strokes and went into another gear before coming hard in the bag.

Overall had good fun with Amy her looks didn't spoil our time together and may well visit her again

Thanks for the review OP.  Did you pay extra for the rimming?

Online Kaluuu276

Rimming was light and for not long.