Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Brie / Wandsworth  (Read 2344 times)

25 review(s) for Nuru Brie (15 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Frenchyg

External Link/Members Only

Price

1hr £100

Comms

via a mobile phone. Text only until arrival outside her place.

Entrance is via big block of flats near to Wandsworth Common on Earlsfield Rd. Bus stop right outside (both directions) 

Lift upstairs. Door was opens for me and Brie hiding behind the door. The place itself looks clean and not at all dodgy.

The girl, Brie was approx 5ft 2 was an average curvy European girl early to mid 30's or early 30s friendly albeit in a very machine like way - with very big nice sized breasts on her small frame. She has lovely green eyes and had her hair up - which I like.

We immediately discussed services- offered full service for £120 but I didn’t have the extra so settled for £100 body to body massage oral (covered) and cum on breasts. I would never pay that much for this little service but being a TCM kinda guy decided to give it a go... i laid on clean towel placed on bed

What followed was very soft rubbing up and down of the entire body for almost 20 mins. Not particularly sensual / arousing or teasing in any way.

No CC swipes no brushes of my sack and balls no underhand strokes etc :( it only got exciting when she oiled her tits and rubbed on my back. All this was done with her in her thong but it’s no good as you have your face down ...

On the flip I was hard as I had been saving myself all week for said punt. Blob on . Some average to decent oral nothing major n or deep ... she took in between her breasts which was lovely ... then rolled blob off then did same without condom. Got in to 69 and I was able to do some oral on her thank good! She’s clean shaved and nice tasting.

Hand job to completion - no eye contact no dirty talk or any talk for that matter.  Finished with 12-10 mins to go- offered shower taken.

She had one too and I think she had another booking...

Bit expensive for services provided and although she’s a mice enough lady just not particularly fun!

Won’t go back now seen those breasts and had my fix