Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyMimi18  (Read 5357 times)

32 review(s) for SexyMimi19 (19 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bookmaker2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to see her yesterday. Lives in a flat about a 5 minute walk from Northolt station behind a row of shops. Be careful of the tiny step at the top of the first flight of stairs, almost tripped over it (as mentioned in another review). Room was clean. Looked like her pics, young (20) and attractive wearing the white dress in her AW photos and appeared to have showered shortly before I arrived. Slim size 6 with D cups (I believe).

Pros
Lots of DFK
Quite tight - was a struggle getting a finger in, let alone two!
Deep throat
Did not rush or clock watch
Didn't check her phone at all during the booking as has been mentioned previously, left phone on a table at the other side of the room
Good, friendly personality

Cons
Was a bit shy at first but warmed up to me after about 15 minutes so naturally I thought it would turn into a shit punt but glad it didn't
No OWO
Bit mechanical

jimbobwood

Thanks for the review. Did you try giving her RO was she clean?

This might be a decent 30mins.

Online jesus_jones

Saw her this week also- very much agree with the review.

I got owo (she reached for condom but I reminded her she said she would do it) and it was excellent. Nice and deep. DFK as much as I wanted to, happy to take RO/fingering and gradually she got into the sex and started grinding into me and grabbing my ass.

She didn't touch her phone apart from at the start, she apologised for this and it didn't come out of my paid time. Once 30 mins was up I hadn't come, but she allowed be another 5 mins to finish me off. This seemed to put her in a bit of a strop, which soured the punt, however that was my only complaint.

Genuinely fresh faced with phenomenal natural tits. If she was closer to me I would certainly be a regular visitor.

Oh, and bookmaker, that bloody step almost had me smash my knee! Not the most pleasant place, behind Coop with practically no lighting.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:11:53 pm by jesus_jones »

jimbobwood

Thank you JJ, I'll see her tomorrow or Tuesday night.

I'll watch out for the step!

Offline bookmaker2

Thanks for the review. Did you try giving her RO was she clean?

This might be a decent 30mins.

Didn't give RO, her lips are a bit bigger than what I like and I'm no longer keen on giving RO though it really depends on the girl

Genuinely fresh faced with phenomenal natural tits. If she was closer to me I would certainly be a regular visitor.

Oh, and bookmaker, that bloody step almost had me smash my knee! Not the most pleasant place, behind Coop with practically no lighting.

I knew about the step before going... just didn't think it would be right THERE!   :lol:

Offline happy as larry

I went back for a second visit today and nearly went flat on my face on that step, missed it on the first visit, anyway can agree she has greaT tits and a tight pussy, I went for covered oral, which was my choice,  she does good deep throat, but room is a bit of a mess and she doesn't seem to dress to impress, 

Offline Meursault

I'm guessing she works with Tina. Same block and Tina mentioned coming over here to work with a friend.
Her services seem a bit better from reading this, although she's not as good looking and the breasts can not match Tina's.
Might try, even though the location and flat are awful, so cheers  :drinks:

london

I'm guessing she works with Tina. Same block and Tina mentioned coming over here to work with a friend.
Her services seem a bit better from reading this, although she's not as good looking and the breasts can not match Tina's.

yes they working in same crappy flat ,  I have seen Mimi 1 time and Tina 2 times

Tina is much better in face and breast but Mimi is very tied and no way can put inside her without lube ,

sex wise I like Mimi but face Tina is better

I asked to for dua but they are friend and they wouldn't do it for now , I told her ones that never say never  :dance:

Offline mr man

seen them both and to be honest tits wise they're both equal, I may even slightly prefer mimi's.
They work in the same flat but the do not offer duos. They knew each other before coming to this country so think it would be weird for them to be intimate together.

While Tina has a slightly better face I think mimi offers the better over all experience.  And that pussy! ! dam that hole is tiiiight.
She slowly gets into it and enjoys herself where as Tina seemed bored the whole time.

GaryT

Have you got a link for Tina?

Mimi18

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to see her yesterday. Lives in a flat about a 5 minute walk from Northolt station behind a row of shops. Be careful of the tiny step at the top of the first flight of stairs, almost tripped over it (as mentioned in another review). Room was clean. Looked like her pics, young (20) and attractive wearing the white dress in her AW photos and appeared to have showered shortly before I arrived. Slim size 6 with D cups (I believe).

Pros
Lots of DFK
Quite tight - was a struggle getting a finger in, let alone two!
Deep throat
Did not rush or clock watch
Didn't check her phone at all during the booking as has been mentioned previously, left phone on a table at the other side of the room
Good, friendly personality

Cons
Was a bit shy at first but warmed up to me after about 15 minutes so naturally I thought it would turn into a shit punt but glad it didn't
No OWO
Bit mechanical

Thank u darling for nice feedback i just love u.