Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Sensual Blond Maidenhead busty MILF  (Read 1311 times)

27 review(s) for Maya Sensual Blonde (19 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

called some regs at short notice one period one fully booked one on holiday (FFS!) so looked at AW and found Maya in Maidenhead

Expectation: GFE from an experienced Polish MILF

Comms: good bt txt £80 30 min/120 PH so I booked at 5hrs notice 1hr at 120 Lizzies

Venue: popular venue Maidenhead on top of supermarket with lots of car parking circa £1 per hr refundable with your shopping. Good shower nice room good bed (seen some action) safe venue cash machine conveniently located close to entrance.

Services: FK (light) licks to MMumms OWO RO covered sex in mish and doggy    CIM +£20 (NT) no anal offered in likes etc..

The MILF: attractive 6-7 age circa 36 looks right size 8 5' 4" blond shoulder length hair magnificent 34 DD natural tits but doesnt like them played with  she is the girl in the profile pics which are a bit glamed up. Slim but not toned soft and cuddly but not fat she is in very good shape all woman. Good English and good conversation she is a smart girl friendly but a bit reserved to start.

The meet: arrived Maya dressed in black dress matching bra and panties set very sexy showing her cleavage paperwork and shower done kiss she is a smoker and it was obvious she had a fag before the meet. She did mouthwash so it toned it down. Kiss light to start but getting better as meet progressed not really passionate just a bit of tongue flicking but I guess first meet she seemed a bit reserved to start. On to bed went to cuddle and play with those magnificent tits but she said she didnt like it as they got sore (WTF) I guess she didnt trust me. Anyhow rubs tits on my chest licks male mumms gently and down for soft wet bj good technique sucking to head popping in and out of her mouth mixed with taking Bod Mhor fully in her mouth. Not DT certainly no gagging but felt really good. Down for RO to cute fresh pussy she did say dont be rough please so I guess some of YHB have really roughed this MILF up in the past still licks to clit and puss and explosive big O down again to BM I mentioned that I dont CIM I prefer to shoot in the bag and she said it isnt included anyway?.!! BM realy hard and wanted this girl so mac up and mount in mish tight wet and a really good ride move to doggy nice rythem moans and yelps getting stronger back to mish to completion.I liked the kissing in mish but she was yelping and murmuring in sex with her eyes closed. Clean up and oil massage to back whilst we chatted. Shower and off in one hour with more passionate kisses and hugs to the door why do they get passionate at the end of the punt?..come back tactic?

Conclusion: yeh I enjoyed but a couple of things could have been better. I like passion in a punt and to suck the SPs tits when that are as magnificent as this girls. No rush to go back but I enjoyed the punt. Maybe next time just 30 mins as the massage/chat time was OK but not necessary. She is a friendly MILF in good shape and a good comfortable shag. YHB have found all the good MILFS in the area but may not have seen much of this one in Maidenhead as I believe she spends time in Bristol.

Happy punting      :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only