Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PRETTYLITTLELILLY Northampton/Long Buckby  (Read 498 times)

4 review(s) for prettylittletiillyx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline miraluka

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So finally decided to try this one out. Good comms, arranged meeting same day, good directions, though a little further for me than i usually go.

House in long buckby, in need of a fresh coat of paint but other wise tidy enough, and acceptable for the task at hand

Looks
Its the girl in the pics very true, bit a little worn around the edges. Signs of not an easy life is how i would describe it. But still quite acceptable for a punt.

Personality
Very comfortable and talkative, confirmed what i wanted was happy for it all, and no secret hidden costs, so that was nice

And so the meet began. i had never tried watersports on a girl, so as it was offered, thought i would try it. so into the bathroom and into the bath. Stayed clothed in the sexy underwear and corset like thing, as she doesnt like to be naked whilst being peed on......ok???

Got that out of the way, quick shower, she strips off and quick shower too, and can you wait in the bedroom, i need to put these in the washing machine and get them started dont want to leave them with piss on. Starting to regret requesting watersports.
Wont be much longer, just need to clean the bathroom floor quickly as i put the pissy clothes on the floor.    :(

Finally onto bedroom activity. She wanted to keep a thin open top on to hide her arms but left her body revealed, as she used to cut herself and was self conscious of her arms. Great. Reviews on adultwork mention skilled blowjobs, and yes she gets points she does give good head. Condom on, over to missionary and she is one tight pussy, and she came very quickly. i carried on for a while then came across her chest. quick clean up and theres your clothes you can get dressed now. 45 min into an hour appointment. I questioned the time, and got back, "what more do you want to do?" like there was a limit on activities one could carry out before the event was finished.

To be fair to her she offered me £30 back, which i accepted, from a 1 hour £120, the 15 min would have cost me £30

And i was on my way.

I got my rocks off so in that sense the punt was good, but everything else was just another drama and time wasting. for somebody who made a point of telling me "i dont clock watch, i set a timer but if we are into it we'll just carry on" she wasted at least 5 min on washing and cleaning the floor, and still kicked me out 15 minutes early

So it wasnt a great punt, but it wasnt a bad punt in the usual bad sense if you get what i mean. so its a neutral for me

Hope this was useful. the one thing i couldnt seem to find was a review outside of aw from somebody that actually met her, so here you go guys, hope you enjoyed the read

Miraluka

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review.  :hi: I think you are generous with the neutral. Sounds ok as far as the action goes but if I pay for an hour I don’t expect 40mins.