Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x-Sophia-Star-x - Mansfield  (Read 1835 times)

5 review(s) for x-Sophia-Star-x (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by acorn50]

Offline radaz95

Had the afternoon off today and decided to treat myself, thought id best do the review now otherwise id never get round to it as usual.

Cost - £80 for half hour

Comms -

Pretty straight forward quick phone call and instructions to nearby car park. Another call from there to guide me in :P.

Location -

She was in a flat in central Mansfield, quite close to the train station.

The Meeting -

Greeted at the door with kiss wearing nothing but skimpy one piece. She is a looker this one, her photos in her Adult work profile are spot on and she has face to match that curvy piece of art which is her body. Her profile says she 21, I would say she is definitely in her early 20's so i'm not gonna argue with that.

Sorted out the paper work, I took a quick shower and returned to find her lay on the bed where i promptly joined her. I am fairly vanilla so what followed was a fairly standard course of plenty DFK , OWO, RO back to OWO and then sex in multiple positions. She is pretty tight, spent much of the action trying to prevent a gasket blowing early  :blush: but alas once she got on top and went from the grinding to the bumping i could do no more to stop the inevitable.

Time was more or less up so had a quick shower had another quick peck and said our good byes.

Overall -
This is exactly what i looking for and she was quite enthusiastic throughout  :thumbsup: .

Some people may think 80 for 30 minutes is a bit steep, i felt it was VFM. If she were in Mansfield again the next time I fancied a dalliance I will be dialing her number first.

If your looking for a bit of GFE with a lady in her early twenties with a pretty face and killer curves i would recommend Sophia.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 04:33:25 pm by radaz95 »

Offline jsnsummer

Thanks for this, a-shame she seems to have moved to Mansfield. I messaged her a few weeks back and she said to drop her line, but I've not heard back :(

Offline HailWood

Ooh - sounds like you have a good time. Another Mansfield based lass for my HL.  :hi:

Offline Jacobkim

I normally avoid Mansfield but I will keep my eye on her.

Offline John the Sextist

Jacobkim,

Looks like you avoid every town, city and village in the UK, if you punt!! then review instead of leaving post's that will only discredit you, that's putting it kindly as long standing members on here will rip the fuck out of you for being so blatantly stupid. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Typhoon16

She's not Mansfield based AFAIK - believe Nottingham incalls.