Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisha-massage - Wokingham  (Read 738 times)

16 review(s) for alisha-massage (13 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sensualencounter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A new report as I previously saw her a few times and reviewed her positively but hadn't seen her for well over a year and went back recently.

Call me stupid but I thought I'd go for the 1 hour - £120 as I really fancied a "proper" massage and relaxation, with those tits and a hand / tit job to finish off.

So, comms were still good and I got to the door no problems. However, this is where it changes. She's most definitely put on weight since I last saw her and she didn't seem so attractive. Anyway, it's the massage and then the tits I was after so carried on.

Had 30 mins of normal massage to start with and, to be honest, it was crap. I've had plenty of legit massages in my time and this was nowhere near as good as any of them. So, that's a waste of the first £50! On the positive , she was still very pleasant to talk to.

Then I had the next 30 mins of sensual massage and B2B and it was alright but not anywhere near as good as previous. Some cc swipes and oily reach unders to get me hard and then the whisper in the ear to turn over. She then proceeded to pour oil on my cock before rubbing it and then getting up on the massage table and rubbing her massive tits on it. Ended up shooting my load all over her tits.

Cleaned up, had a shower and buggered off.

I left feeling deflated and nowhere near like previous visits. She has a gut now (before it was a slightly rounded tummy but now there's a definite overhang). It's partly my fault for booking the hour but, thinking it over, even if I paid £70 for the 30 mins B2B, I'd feel a bit short changed. Both the 30 mins (£50) normal massage and the 20 mins (£70) B2B are rated negative

I won't return, even if she dropped her rates to £60 (which is what I used to pay). Shame, as she's a nice girl who I thought was cute a year or so ago but with the added gut and the increase in price, I'll be looking elsewhere.

Indeed, I will also stick to keeping the legit and the B2B separate. And for £120 (or a little bit more) I will go for a proper shag and oral.

Offline c60

She's taken 1hr appointments off her page now.

I think £60 for 30 mins was fine, but she started to push it with £70 and then £120 for 1hr. Got a bit ahead of herself I think