Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: barbara_sweet - Edinburgh  (Read 975 times)

7 review(s) for barbara_sweet (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

MassageMeQuickly

Away for a work trip, perfect opportunity to explore

Comms: 8/10 Comms were good, although with broken english. I did request a certain dress code from her, a request that was not completed, which only makes me think there is a middle wo/man

Location: 10/10 EH1 9 Area of Edinburgh, couldn't fault the location/flat, infact the flat was superb! Proper old school Safe, parking space and ATM close by for cash. Bedroom was dimly lit making it more intimate. I did notice a massage table too, though wasn't there for that this time.

Cost:  £80 for 1/2hr

Lady: 10/10 Hot Latina from Brazil exactly as per the pictures, though looked younger than her pics suggest (maybe it was the dim lightening that fooled me?) Possibly early 30s though. Nice body short and slim. We communicated through broken English and my broken Spanish & Portuguese.Was super sweet, beautiful eyes.

Service: 7/10 - DFK, OW (Came up with a shitty excuse about not being able to do OWO) Negative Point. Hands all over, rub her pussy with my fingers and she was already wet after a bit of foreplay, made all the right noises - such a turn on from these Latina chicks. Onto OW, licked my balls too. Came quite quickly after some OW, not the greatest OW, had better and was slightly toothy Negative Point.

Bit of chit chat followed by more action, lifted her up in my arms as we fucked and she was moaning and groaning.  - Fucking Awesome. Finished again with a bit more OW and came on her body.

Verdict: Positive....just! I was out by 25 mins, however at no point was I rushed out I left on my accord. Key downers were the dress code not being met and the shitty excuse for no OWO. Otherwise a really pleasant lady (although limited english), we had fun and I would consider another visit.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Let me know if I missed anything and I'll update
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 02:37:31 pm by MassageMeQuickly »

Offline Matrix

Poor form with the lack of owo. I got it no problem and didn't have to ask.

She is a bit of a screamer at times!  :D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 03:33:10 pm by Matrix »

MassageMeQuickly

TBF, she did offer it first time however I refused it as not a fan of CIM and then follow up with DFK after, this was my preference. Its only the second time after we fucked did she refuse OWO. I didn't push it enough as was worried id cum too quickly.