Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny English Isla Newark  (Read 870 times)

5 review(s) for Horny english isla (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline secretjones

External Link/Members Only

she has been on my HL for a while and i have a thing for milfs like she comes across as in the picture so i fired off the usual aw mesaage and got a reply late that day . She does have another job so the pattern of replies was after the day job etc and perfunctory in feel . She has been reviewed already but my take on things is here
Booking done and all good and the usual text to give address but no postcode for the sat nav . I drew up about five mins early and fired off the usual text and was given the number so no issues and parking was on street down the road in a residentail area with no beady eyes
Door opens and she is a bit plain jane looking but it is her going on the description i think ! The paperwork sorted and up we went to the nice room with the tv on in the background playing the radio , she was wearing a nice designer perfume so be warned on that front . OW which is lubbed to buggery as well as her using lube , no dfk and pursed lips and she also had several orgasms when given O as well as being very tight .
She prefers covered O which was good as was the sex again covered obviously but no real kissing and i seemed a bit painting by numbers even if she was very pleasant , she did which is unusual get me to come in the bag in cow girl and also fired me up again and finished me off by hand into a tissue so two pops 
 She does have a tongue piercing and a big tattoo on her back which she does not mention on her profile and also her boobs are enhanced and possibly the hardest ones i have ever seen or touched but she does have a nice figure and matches up on that front and no belly issues as asked before
I paid £100 for the hour and left just on the hour but i wasnt over enthused by things and would not go back , YMMV on how things go but i cannot say it was great or bad and its just a positive and only just at that
The house was clean and no issues but the tattoo, iffy fake boobs and pursed lips took the edge off it for me but again YMMV       
Hope this covers the basics

Offline RedKettle

does not read like a positive - more a neutral.

I find it hard to justify a positive for a girl I would not go back to.

However your review, up to you - but we can change rating if you decide you have been too kind.

Thanks for taking the time to review.

Offline secretjones

point taken , change it to a grey

Offline Buttons

Thanks for the review Twojays. I was seriously considering seeing her next week, but have decided against it based on your review.

The lack of OWO I can understand completely, but it sounds like she’s a little mechanical and the pursed lips kissing thing kills it for me. If a girl doesn’t want to French kiss at all or not with everyone, she should not list it as a service or tick the at discretion box.

It’s a pity though, because if she put more effort in I’d happily pay her £130 an hour. I wonder if she will read this?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline secretjones

The OW was ok and she is quite tight but I found the boobs like stuck on coconuts a no go for me , let’s put it this way I ain’t a boob man and thank fuck I’m not . I do like a leggy milf and the picture really ticked my box but the pursed lips and the sum of the parts are a bit of a let down I’m afraid
Thanks cooltiger
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 06:15:34 pm by secretjones »