Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellablond Bracknell.  (Read 941 times)

66 review(s) for bellablond (59 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chekychapy

Wanted to see Bella for a while now as there have been plenty of positive reviews and I wasn’t disappointed...

Comms- Good, replies to texting very quickly... agreed a time and how long I wanted to stay which was 1 hour £150.

Location - good location close to Bracknell Station. You park up usually in a pay and display car park in the vicinity. She will then guide you to her apartment. The place was spotless and a very modern apartment.

Looks-  she look exactly like the pictures. She a bit older than I expected but very fit...she was dressed in high heels and stockings... very nice.

The session - I wanted GFE with loads of edging as this is my preference. Had a shower first...She was amazing. Lots of DFK and great oral skills keeping me on the edge which seems for ages. I asked her how long do I have left and she replied don’t worry about the time and we continued which seemed eternity. I couldn’t hold on no longer otherwise I would of had heart failure  :wacko:

Had a shower and offered drink of water after. Had a chat which was nice. She seems a very nice lady and I recommend a visit. She certainly on my revisit list.