Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: lil_miss_dynamite - Manchester City Centre  (Read 863 times)

7 review(s) for lil_miss_dynamite (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

I meant to post this a lot sooner. I apologise to "ilovekungfu", as perhaps if I'd posted this straight away after my meet, he may have been saved from a bad punt - see his review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218496.0

Price: £130 for an hour (including light FK, OWO and sex). Her prices seem to go up and down/vary depending on the time/how busy she is.

Location: Cheap hotel near Piccadilly Gardens. It was no frills but it did the job.

Looks: She claims be 28 but she's definitely not in her 20s - she looks around mid 30s. She was well made up and had a fairly sexy look to her face and had a pretty good body. I liked her red/ginger hair. She claims to be size 10 and that seems right, certainly not larger. She claims to have C cups and either that or the large end of B cups is right. They're not the firmest but not saggy and it's a similar story for her arse which small but nice and round. Overall, she was mostly good looking but I was a somewhat disappointed. She was good enough though, especially since it was probably too late for me to arrange a plan B (and I couldn't be bothered).

Service: Despite agreeing to DFK (both during comms and at the start of the punt), she only delivered light FK and not much of it either. There was also a noticeable hint of smoke on her breath which put me off a little. However she seemed to vape (or at least that's what she had in the room) so I was possibly imagining that? Or maybe she does both?

Anyway, despite agreeing to OWO beforehand, in the punt she warned me that she wouldn't do OWO I had pre-cum. This didn't fill me with confidence and I warned her I usually produced a "moderate amount" but she gave it a go and seemed mostly fined. So the OWO was good with good depth (if I recall correctly not quite DT though but close). She paid a little bit of attention to balls but also barely licked (kind of an annoying/pointless really).

She was keen to keep things moving forward. I asked for 69 and she agreed but said she didn't like to do it for too long. It was mostly fine and she was clean on the outside (and the rest of her body was clean) but her pussy didn't smell the greatest (although not outright bad). It was the end of the day/late evening though and I imagine there's not really too much she could have done about it, as it's tricky to "clean" the vagina without actually making things worse. She probably shouldn't have been working though, especially since other punters have noted it too.

Usually I wouldn't be happy with only 2 mins of 69 but on this occasion I was fine with it. She was keen to progress to sex and I didn't bother asking her to slow down or just spend some time kissing.

Onto sex and it was enthusiastic but  she also made too many "obvious" fake moans for my tastes. She also didn't spend long on top and asked to change positions pretty quickly. I decided to keep going in doggy until the end - it was enjoyable.

I definitely wouldn't have been able to go for a round 2 but there was certainly time for it (at least for some punters) however she didn't suggest or encourage a second round. Since there was plenty of time, I asked for a massage and she duly obliged. Her massage technique was OK but obviously it wasn't great (I wasn't expecting that of course) and overall the massage was poor because she didn't even have any massage or baby oil.

I left about 15 mins early and I got a fairly strong impression this was something she had been trying to encourage. To be fair, there was also no real reason for me to stay and I did leave voluntarily.

Despite being quite friendly and pleasant the service was too clinical/going through the motions and not particularly warm, hence it wasn't a good GFE.

I could possibly have led the punt a bit more and got more out of it but I wasn't that arsed, especially since she was my 2nd punt of the day.

Overall: Didn't live up to her promised service, fairly lacklustre GFE and rather rushed. Definitely a negative but not an awful negative.