Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie - First choice leisure  (Read 3329 times)

1 review(s) for Fc2 massage (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Parlours and EE girls are not normally my thing but this girl on this occasion was great. Think I got the original recommendations from one of Pauly447's posts (so cheers for that mate).

The photos are accurate, Polish girl in mid to late 20's, good looks, great body, sweet ass, natural medium tits and best of all she is willing to please.

I had a short massage followed by oral and about 4 different positions across the 30 minutes. She is friendly throughout and always keeps eye contact which makes the punt even better.

We had a chat before and after and shared a drink together. I Will definitely see her again  :cool:

dj3k

I have seen her 3 times, very nice woman. My fav.  But 3rd time we both tired a little with each other. But highly recommend her for £45!!

fick87

Where is she approximately situated fellas? It saids 10 mins from the cardiff city centre, which i presume is a drive. I have slight transport issues see, i.e no car. :)

Offline ledley

Where is she approximately situated fellas? It saids 10 mins from the cardiff city centre, which i presume is a drive. I have slight transport issues see, i.e no car. :)

whitchurch road. If you google it they have a website  :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

Having no car is not an issue. Just hop on a bus & get off at the flyover & it's a 2 minute walk  :hi: