Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: FarahDelaney - Wakefield  (Read 1120 times)

21 review(s) for FarahDelaney (9 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Coopert

External Link/Members Only

Really fancied seeing an ebony lass and saw that FarahDelaney was visiting Wakefield and had some good feedback and positive reviews on here so decided to book her for a 30 min GFE session.

First impression was very underwhelming - nowhere near as attractive or shapely as the photos on her website/adultwork suggests. Also, she was pretty unwelcoming and just came across as miserable.

She says on her adultwork site that she prefers light kissing with a bit of tongue but even with the £20 extra for the GFE there wasn't much more than me kissing her, with little in response.

After a short time she asked if i wanted OW or OWO. I opted for the latter and have to say it was pretty good save that she went overboard on the cleanliness inspection before starting (I had showered shortly before my visit) and avoided eye contact all the time. After a while I could feel the sap rising and didn't want to come too soon so slowed things down. I kissed her again but got very little in response like before.

We moved on to sex in missionary. I pumped away for a while but again was disappointed in that she simply laid there looking to one side. I appreciate that it's just a financial transaction for Farah but she didn't have to be quite so obvious about it. If only for the sake of good customer service !

After a quick go at doggy, I told Farah I wanted to come in her mouth. Off with the condom, another clean with the wet wipe and she gave me a damn fine BJ. I told her when I was about to come and she took the whole lot in her mouth before jumping up to spit it out in the bathroom and cleaning her mouth out.

A quick chat as I dressed and I was off. Not quite the full 30 mins but not too far short. Just a shame there was no smile or sign of warmth from Farah the whole time.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I thought about this one as she is/was in Wakey BUT everything on here told me she'd be lacklustre and mechanical.

Cheers for sharing MrC and for confirming what others have already "said".  :hi: :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

had some good feedback and positive reviews on here so decided to book her for a 30 min GFE session.

Feedback on AW means fuck all. On here, that's 4 positives and 3 negatives, and not much recently, so that was a warning sign.

It's always worth reading the negatives as well as the positives including mine - dreadful service from an appalling woman who spent a lot of the punt slagging off UKP.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=68701.0

Thanks for the review.