Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x x Kate x x – Newbury incall  (Read 949 times)

5 review(s) for x x Kate x x (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Pushmybuttons

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I recently saw Kate for a one-hour incall in Newbury.  She was working out of a hotel in the Newbury area.  There were a good number of people about, so it was easy to get in and out without any issues with the hotel reception.  Initial comms were by phone with follow up details sent by text.  I got the impression through talking to her that she doesn’t always use the same hotel.

There is not much to go on in terms of pictures on her profile.  But I met a British lady, who was slim and in good shape.  It’s hard to gauge the age of ladies in their 40’s, but I suspect her published age is there or thereabouts.  Her face shows some signs of age, but not in an unattractive way.  So I can only assume her picture is her.

The session started with deep, lingering French kisses with a good deal of tongue action.  Our clothes came off a fairly mutual rate.  She was very attentive and gave lots of soft strokes and caresses throughout.  She gave a very good blowjob without a condom, which felt really really nice.  I gave her oral as well, both with her lying down and her sitting on my face.  We also partaked in some 69.  After she put the condom on, sex was in multiple positions.  First with her slowly grinding on me.   Then we changed over and I went on top and continued to slowly grind her while she wrapped her arms around me caressingly until I climaxed.  We finished with a cuddle a chat, before it was time to depart.

I wasn’t explicitly offered a shower, but then I didn’t request one either.  So cant verify that one is on offer, but I’d be surprised if it wasn’t.

All in all, I thought it was a good session and I’d consider going back.  She said she rotates her time between Newbury, Cheltenham and Bath.  And that due to other work commitments, she only works on a few select days of the week.