Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unforgettable Karla – Basingstoke incall  (Read 2048 times)

99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
52 review(s) for  REAL.GFE.KARLA (43 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Pushmybuttons

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I recently saw Karla for a 1-hour incall in Basingstoke.  She was working out of a modern flat close to the station, which was easy to get in and out of discreetly.  All arrangements were made by text message.

Karla is certainly the lady in the pictures.  She is short, but perfectly formed.  As others reviews have said, her face is much prettier in the flesh.  She has a nice smile, a twinkle in her eye and has a sense of humour.  Her English is good enough to hold a simple conversation and to share a few jokes.

The session started off with deep, passionate French kissing with lots of tongue action.  This went on for a quite a while, so I guess she was enjoying it (and I certainly was).  Her clothes came off much faster than mine.  She was happy to have her breasts played with and was ok with me fingering her to a point.  She did stop me fingering her after a few minutes, but this felt to me as part of the tease, I certainly wasn’t told off and she was definitely wet.  I didn’t do any reverse oral, so can’t verify that she does it.

She stroked my body under my clothes teasingly before taking them all off.  Her oral (without) was very enjoyable and she teased both my shaft and balls with her tongue.  She applied a bit of lube then did her grinding thing that others have spoken about.  Again this felt very nice.  She did the grinding thing a few times in our session, when I was dressed (and she wasn’t), when I was partially dressed and then when I was completely undressed.  She put the condom on with her mouth, so expertly that I barely felt it go on, which was a good touch.  Then she rode me until I climaxed.

After I’d climaxed, she cleaned me up and gave a massage that invariably led to round two.  Round two was sex again with her riding me.  We finished up with a kiss and cuddle before it was time to leave.

I didn’t take a shower there, but it was offered.  Nor did I partake in anal with her, although she did say that she charged extra for that.

All in all, it was a very nice experience and I would see her again.  She said she is in Basingstoke until Saturday, then she moves on and out of this area. 

Offline mh

Nor did I partake in anal with her, although she did say that she charged extra for that.

Profile says an extra £50 for anal. Ouch.  :cool:

Offline king tarzan

The stretch marks put me off from going... :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pushmybuttons

I saw her again recently while she was in Reading.  While not worth a second full review, it was another fantastic session.  All services were as before and nothing has changed as far as I could see.

She appeared to remember me, which was surprising, however I suspect she has a system for that. 

I’m happy to report she remains as enthusiastic, passionate, horny and pretty as before, which is great to see.