Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: chinesemassagereading Alice - Reading  (Read 1187 times)

Offline johnmcnabe

External Link/Members Only

Asian massage parlour on the Belgrave road, just around the corner from the train station. Really easy to get to, but be aware it's in a fairly heavily populated area, so little to no discretion available coming in or out - not that I give a damn but, while going in was fine, coming out I almost walked straight into a university-age girl who gave me an odd look and quickly averted her gaze before running off. They didn't seem busy so I didn't have to wait.

Price
No previous arrangement, just walked in. Full body massage for one hour = £45 to the parlour

The Girl
Asian Massage parlour, not given a choice of girl so will be hit and miss. I had a somewhat short chinese girl who told me her name was Alice, maybe in her late 20s or early 30s. Looks much younger than I suspect she is, and has a rock tight body that is neither fat nor slim, with small breasts. English not fantastic, but there was no problem in communicating at all. A pretty face and a bit of a cheeky attitude to her. Overall, very endearing and quite sexy.

Services
Full body massage, b2b and hr = £40 to the girl.

First review, so be gentle.
As this was my first time doing anything like this, I don't know how my standards compare to anyone else, so I'll go into a bit of detail and anyone reading this review can form their own judgements.

I was a bit apprehensive to start - I knew from the reviews it's a bit hit and miss, but I may have lucked out. Went up to reception (through main door, just at the top of a short flight of stairs), asked for a massage and was shown through to the back. Offered a cup of chinese tea, which I accepted. Told to strip down and lie on the massage table in the room, and the receptionist left at this point. Bit pokey, dimmed lights and stereotypical "relaxation" music playing at a low volume on loop that must drive the girls insane. Stripped down completely and opted to sit and wait a bit so I could see the girl come in. A few minutes later, knock at the door and in came Alice wearing a somewhat professional massage uniform. Asked if it was my first time, to which I said it was. I was a bit nervous at this point that I had misjudged, and that I'd made a prat of myself sitting there in the nude, but she came in, smiled and asked me to lie on my front, shooting a subtle glance between my legs. For the next twenty minutes Alice gave me a moderately firm neck, back and leg massage which was far from unpleasant. Maybe a bit less oil than was needed, but I can't complain - the oil she used had a warming effect, so no cold drips down the back. Absolutely no shyness on her part, ocassionally running her hands over my bum when she was in the area, no CC swipes or touching my balls though, and again I wondered what to expect.

Nevertheless, about halfway through, she came up to to the top of the table, and rested her head just next to mine and asked if I wanted any extra services, shushing me to keep the noise low with a cheeky smile (the place seems to run as a legitimate massage place as well, and someone in the next room was getting a vanilla service). I asked what was on offer and told HE and b2b - didn't push any further on that. Asked how much she wanted for b2b, and she asked how much I was willing to pay. Offered £40 based on other reviews and she asked for the money upfront - not unreasonable, but a bit jarring to have to get up and fish through my jacket. Gave her the cash, which she slipped into a bumbag or something she was wearing, and she asked me to lie face front again. I didn't, because I wanted to watch her strip down, but she didn't object.  When she was fully nude, I lay on my front and now the CC swipes began as she ran her nails gently over my back, bum and inner thighs, which brought me to a semi erection. b2b was a pleasant experience but, as she has quite small breasts, it was actually quite difficult to tell which part of her she was using, at least until she turned me over. Gentle rubbing of her breasts across my front, and when they lingered around my head I couldn't help but reach up and suck at them. Not agreed before hand, but no objections from her to this, which I took as an invitation to continue. I ought to point out I was running my hands all over her as well, and no objection to any of that either.

Finally, she brings me to a full erection and starts wanking me off somewhat firmly, while I took the opportunity to my hands over her pert bum and legs. These stayed relatively firm, so no access further, and I didn't push it. I let her carry on like this for a few minutes, until she was getting a bit out of breath. I can't fault her for attention to detail at this point, or her method which again was far from unpleasant, but I'm a stubborn bastard and trying to force an ejaculation from me is like trying to bleed a stone. I told her to look at me, and then reached up for a kiss which I got, and that was enough to finish me off.

Alice cleaned us both up quickly, got dressed once again, and then asked if I'd like a head massage or legs for the remainder of the time. I opted for legs and feet, which she attended to until my time was up. At that point Alice made her goodbyes and left the room. She returned by the time I was dressed to see me out the door, telling me she hoped I'd see her the next time. Receptionist asked if all went well, to which I replied it had, and I was told they hoped I returned. I happily would, but I think I'd ask specifically for Alice to avoid a gamble.

Overall
Sexy young masseuse, with playful teasing and flirting throughout, decent massage and enjoyable b2b. Bit of an exposed location on the outside but inside is warm and clean. I got what I was hoping for, and nothing I can fairly complain about.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Thanks for posting your 1st review John.  I was in town this evening & planning to go there, but as I got to the shop 2 of the girls were outside looking at their phones. Neither were attractive & certainly not worth £85 of my money, so I walked & then plan b fell through, so I’ve gone to the pub.

Offline UKDave51

I`ve tried this place but as you say in this brilliant review it`s hit or miss if you get the right girl. I was unlucky in my one and only visit. and I tcost me 85 quid, I will only ever return if guaranteed something decent. 

Offline Gustav Klimt

I went back there this morning. New girl Nini. Late 20s or early 30s. Good tits, nice looking if you are into Chinese. Took her jeans off after 5 minutes & put on a tunic so easy for me to get to her panties which is where my hands remained for most of the time. Reasonable massage, but no teasing or CC swipes. Rushed B2B & HJ.

JamesFD

Reasonable massage, but no teasing or CC swipes. Rushed B2B & HJ.
Continuing their rather dismal recent level of performance I see.