Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna_22, Stratford  (Read 1790 times)

18 review(s) for Anna_22 (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Punter669

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Profile Name: Anna_22

Services:  OWO, Penetration (Protected), DFK, Massage

Price: £70 – 30 Mins

Communication: Okay from what I remember

Physical Appearance: Large girl, busty, didn't find her pretty at all IMHO.

Height: 5'8. Definitely not 5'5

Dress Size: Size 12/14

Nationality: Brazilian

Hygiene: no issues

Service: 

Met her a while back when she was in Stratford with Lucy. Same building and same wanker security guard who feels powerful looking down on all lowly punters. Was greeted by Anne in Lingerie. First thing I thought was 'Fuck she's big.' I'm over 6ft BTW. Sorted paperwork out she started some nice passionate kissing. Moved down to my chest and nipples.. Then pulled my shorts down (twas summer) and started with some truly superb OWO. No teeth, just her warm mouth. Not a lot of spit.. Just enough. Was about to come so on with the covering and pounded her in doggy until Completion.

Very good service.

Timekeeping: professional

Positives:
DFK. OWO. Nice rack

Neutral:
Building security, Nosey fucker

Negatives:
Not very attractive
Big Lump

Would I visit again: As a plan B. Have been to see her again in NW if I'm not mistaken. The building is a maze so plan accordingly.

InstaPunt

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Profile Name: Anna_22

Services:  OWO, Penetration (Protected), DFK, Massage

Price: £70 – 30 Mins

Communication: Okay from what I remember

Physical Appearance: Large girl, busty, didn't find her pretty at all IMHO.

Height: 5'8. Definitely not 5'5

Dress Size: Size 12/14

Nationality: Brazilian

Hygiene: no issues

Service: 

Met her a while back when she was in Stratford with Lucy. Same building and same wanker security guard who feels powerful looking down on all lowly punters. Was greeted by Anne in Lingerie. First thing I thought was 'Fuck she's big.' I'm over 6ft BTW. Sorted paperwork out she started some nice passionate kissing. Moved down to my chest and nipples.. Then pulled my shorts down (twas summer) and started with some truly superb OWO. No teeth, just her warm mouth. Not a lot of spit.. Just enough. Was about to come so on with the covering and pounded her in doggy until Completion.

Very good service.

Timekeeping: professional

Positives:
DFK. OWO. Nice rack

Neutral:
Building security, Nosey fucker

Negatives:
Not very attractive
Big Lump

Would I visit again: As a plan B. Have been to see her again in NW if I'm not mistaken. The building is a maze so plan accordingly.

You’ve seen her in her new place? Wouldn’t the more recent punt be the more helpful? What’s the new place like and was her service the same on your second visit?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 07:11:14 pm by InstaPunt »

Offline sparkus

Certainly doesn't look big lump in the pics.

She has been referred to as a willing free co-accomplice of Jessica's there on here.

Offline Punter669

You’ve seen her in her new place? Wouldn’t the more recent punt be the more helpful? What’s the new place like and was her service the same on your second visit?

The second time I saw her, I just went for a BJ.

reviewreader

+1

He wrote a review of an old meeting, considering that he already met the WG for the second time  :unknown: