Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Soho  (Read 22056 times)

Offline Meursault

I know a fair amount has been said about this girl, but I thought I'd share my experience of yesterday as I hadn't seen Anna for quite a while and it might help newbies to the forum.

I should preface my review: I've seen Anna about 7 or 8 times in the last 2 years and have experienced her in various moods, but have always had a decent rapport with her, thinking of her as a sweet but slightly troubled individual. I am also aware she now has a regular, professional, British boyfriend who wants her to give up, but treats her very well and is not a pimp.

Positives
Anna has changed her appearance, dramatically for the better imo.
She has coloured and cut her hair and is wearing more (well applied) make-up.
Her out fit was classier.
She looks and acts a lot happier and was enthusiastic and smiley.
Her oral (covered, but with a little uncovered teasing) was superb.
Sex was energetic and great in several positions.
Hot body. Tall, lithe, smooth skin and pert little 32bs

Negatives
Her services are definitely more vanilla for those of you who want full on PSE.
DFK, OWO and Anal are now off the menu.
She is Romanian haha

Overall, I am more likely to visit Anna regularly again now, until she inevitably gives up. She looks better than she ever did and her mental state seems a lot more stable.

In other words, she has become a more professional, classier looking WG, with a good attitude towards the job and with respect for her clients and herself.

Recommended

Offline KentAde

I know a fair amount has been said about this girl, but I thought I'd share my experience of yesterday as I hadn't seen Anna for quite a while and it might help newbies to the forum.

I should preface my review: I've seen Anna about 7 or 8 times in the last 2 years and have experienced her in various moods, but have always had a decent rapport with her, thinking of her as a sweet but slightly troubled individual. I am also aware she now has a regular, professional, British boyfriend who wants her to give up, but treats her very well and is not a pimp.

Positives
Anna has changed her appearance, dramatically for the better imo.
She has coloured and cut her hair and is wearing more (well applied) make-up.
Her out fit was classier.
She looks and acts a lot happier and was enthusiastic and smiley.
Her oral (covered, but with a little uncovered teasing) was superb.
Sex was energetic and great in several positions.
Hot body. Tall, lithe, smooth skin and pert little 32bs

Negatives
Her services are definitely more vanilla for those of you who want full on PSE.
DFK, OWO and Anal are now off the menu.
She is Romanian haha

Overall, I am more likely to visit Anna regularly again now, until she inevitably gives up. She looks better than she ever did and her mental state seems a lot more stable.

In other words, she has become a more professional, classier looking WG, with a good attitude towards the job and with respect for her clients and herself.

Recommended

Such a shame she has gone that way   :( used to love CIM and anal sex with her, for Soho prices! Alas, I won't be visiting her now - now that Jessie in Aldgate has come into the picture @ £50 for 30mins...(though no anal...)

Offline Meursault

Such a shame she has gone that way   :( used to love CIM and anal sex with her, for Soho prices! Alas, I won't be visiting her now - now that Jessie in Aldgate has come into the picture @ £50 for 30mins...(though no anal...)
Different strokes for different folks. I'd rather fuck Anna (now) than Jessie any day of the week  :drinks:

Offline lovetopunt

How much did you pay for Anna's service and for how long? also, any info for Jessie in Aldgat? address?

Offline lovetopunt

I heard so much about Anna and really need to try her out one day. I like the sound of the old Anna but the new one didn't sound too bad

Offline lovetopunt

no link. Anna is a soho walk up and there's a few reviews on here and all seems to be positive.

Offline Meursault

How much did you pay for Anna's service and for how long? also, any info for Jessie in Aldgat? address?
Standard Soho rates - I think I paid £40 for O, Sex and Positions (about 20mins, but Anna isn't a clock watcher). Jessie works from a hotel in Aldgate (she's on AW) £50 half hour.

Offline joe diddley

The OP's "negatives" are of course standard for Soho, apart from being Romanian! Anna is probably falling into line with her local colleagues, I would guess. She may be happier because she is now working to the tried and tested Soho model.

Offline ladiesman020

It's a shame about what has become of anna. The made internet made her and broke her. She was once a star that gave the best service in soho if not london and now she gives a very limited poor service. I saw her 6 times from Jan - July 13, 4 of those times we did anal which she really loves. She was properly the best shag I've ever had!! now when u ask for anal she says she 'can't cos she's Gota boyfriend now' what hypocrisy
Also another problem was other people showing her what was being said about her on here & PNet
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 06:15:09 am by ladiesman020 »
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Meursault

It's a shame about what has become of anna. The made internet made her and broke her. She was once a star that gave the best service in soho if not london and now she gives a very limited poor service. I saw her 6 times from Jan - July 13, 4 of those times we did anal which she really loves. She was properly the best shag I've ever had!! now when u ask for anal she says she 'can't cos she's Gota boyfriend now' what hypocrisy
Also another problem was other people showing her what was being said about her on here & PNet
Why is Anna being hypocritical?. She is clear about her services and charges, but has decided to be more careful regarding her sexual health. That is the simple fact about "what has become of Anna".

Offline ladiesman020

The hypocritical part is to not off a service which she did before all because she has a boyfriend now but still carry's on being a whore

Offline joshwinkers

Prostitutes are allowed to have boyfriends though, aren't they?

It is a shame she's cut down on her services, but given that she was offering owo / cim to everyone, and working 10 hours a day / 7 days a week for a long while, for her own health it's probably for the best that she stopped doing so. Especially as this is Soho that we're talking about.

Offline Meursault

The hypocritical part is to not off a service which she did before all because she has a boyfriend now but still carry's on being a whore
Being a "whore" is a girl's job - single, married or otherwise. 99% of WGs are not sex addicts, they just realise their currency, the massive scope of their market and the sexual needs of men. Why would punters criticize a girl for carrying on working, simply for doing so after finding a partner? Why is that behaviour hypocritical?

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:17:42 pm by Meursault »

Offline Meursault

Prostitutes are allowed to have boyfriends though, aren't they?

It is a shame she's cut down on her services, but given that she was offering owo / cim to everyone, and working 10 hours a day / 7 days a week for a long while, for her own health it's probably for the best that she stopped doing so. Especially as this is Soho that we're talking about.
+1

Offline ladiesman020

I hop anna might go indi and do more services again. I think it's  a safe bet that in a few years there won't be any soho walk ups left