Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita (Thai Massage) - Southend  (Read 1127 times)

Offline MarkS69

External Link/Members Only

I've had the day to myself today and thought it would be nice to start the morning off by clearing my pipes.  I had an early trawl on Vivastreet and noticed Rita's ad, which is worded quite conservatively but then also includes a few saucy pics which tend to give the game away that more than a massage may be on offer.

I'm a sucker for Thai girls and do enjoy a nice massage so I phoned Rita and made an early appointment for 9:30am. She's based near Southend airport and works from her own family home. The massage took place in what appeared to be the main bedroom as it was very homely and had family photos up on the walls.  Rita is probably in her early 40's, fairly attractive and has a pretty nice little body.  We sorted the money out (£45 for a 1 hour massage) and she asked me to get undressed and lie on the bed, which I did while she left the room to put the money away. I layed on the bed with my cock poking backward between my legs, which is my little pervy way of getting a few touches even if nothing more than a massage is on offer!

Rita came back in the room and removed her dressing gown to reveal a little baby doll number which she performed the massage in. I could see that under it she had a sexy little pair of knickers on.

She started off by massaging my back and shoulders and then moved down to my legs, where she worked back up from my calves.  The massage was done with just the right amount of pressure. Not too hard so it was uncomfortable, and not so soft that it tickled. She worked her way up my legs to my thighs where her hands wandered in and appeared to "accidentally" brush against the tip of my cock and my balls a few times.  Now personally, I get a much greater buzz from receiving a massage if I'm not sure if more is indeed on offer.  I love the teasing touches and Rita seemed to be playing it just right as I felt my cock begin to get hard.  She moved on to massaging my bum and again a few times her hands slipped in between my legs to brush against my cock.  At one point she tapped her finger on the tip of my now very stiff cock and called me a naughty boy  :) 

The massage continued onwards up my back and to my shoulders again and then quickly back down to my inner thighs with now more obvious touches of my cock and balls.  Then she asked me to turn over and things went downhill slightly.

As soon as I was on my back she asked if I wanted hand relief.  I answered yes, and she said she'd do it for an extra £30.  I told her I'd only brought £60 out with me and I'd already given her £45 of that. Eventually after a bit of light haggling she agreed to do it for £15.  So, the money out of the way she oiled up my cock and started wanking me off.  She showed no mercy...

At one point I was sure it was only the lubrication from the oil that was stopping her from getting a proper grip and ripping my cock off of my body.  I asked her to lighten her grip and slow down a bit, but she now seemed determined to get the job done no matter what.  She did however, loosen her grip a little but her hand moved in a blur.  At this point I was getting near the point of no return, so I slid my hand up her leg and played with her pussy through her knickers.  She wouldn't allow fingers inside (or the removal of her knickers), but I still managed to cop a bit of a feel. 

Eventually, the speedy wanking from what I can only assume is some kind of bionic arm that she must have, tipped me over the edge and I came. A lot. Luckily for me, most of it spurted onto her baby doll outfit.  Sweet revenge...

So all in all, not a dreadful punt, but not a particularly good one either.  The massage started off really well, but she only massaged my back half. Once I'd turned over she seemed only interested in making me cum as quickly as possible and then getting me out the door.  I'd paid £45 for a 1 hour massage, but in the end got a 30 min massage and HR for £60 all in.  Maybe it was because I'd haggled that she seemed determined to finish me off asap?  It's a shame as if she'd let me enjoy some slow sensual HR I would probably see her again. As things stand though, she is now relegated to the been there, done that, won't do it again list.

It will be interesting to hear if anyone else has seen her and what their experience was like.

Mark 

Online DeadFox

Do you have the phone number as the ad has expired ?

Offline MarkS69

Sorry, I don't. I didn't keep her number as I have no intention of seeing her again.

Offline MarkS69

I just checked all my punting SIM cards and it looks like I do still have her number. It's 07425 604748.

Online fatboy

Why is it that when I read this I pictured Mark at home with one of these haha  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MarkS69

;)
Why is it that when I read this I pictured Mark at home with one of these haha  :sarcastic:

You're not too far off there, FB  ;)

Online DeadFox

I just checked all my punting SIM cards and it looks like I do still have her number. It's 07425 604748.

I am fairly sure I've seen this one and I concur that the hand relief is awful.

On a different note, look at the state of this one.

External Link/Members Only