Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Vivastreet quicksand...  (Read 1099 times)

Offline TDH82007

Hello all,

Right - whenever I punt, I nearly always use AW. Haven't yet used an agency in the NE, although several girls on some of them take my fancy. However, I've also spotted several girls on Vivastreet that look amazing but I'm wary as they seem too good to be true...

Can anyone recommend a punt who lists on Vivastreet that is the real deal? Preferably younger than 40, slim with big tits (real or fake I'm not arsed).

Cheers in advance
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Hello all,

Right - whenever I punt, I nearly always use AW. Haven't yet used an agency in the NE, although several girls on some of them take my fancy. However, I've also spotted several girls on Vivastreet that look amazing but I'm wary as they seem too good to be true...

Can anyone recommend a punt who lists on Vivastreet that is the real deal? Preferably younger than 40, slim with big tits (real or fake I'm not arsed).

Cheers in advance

Well most punters stay away from Vivastreet as the majority of them are Roms.

If it looks too good to be true, then it most probably is, and its a scam or B&S.

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline tynetunnel

It’s personal choice, but I’d take an agency booking over a vivastreet one anyday

Offline Slaine

It’s personal choice, but I’d take an agency booking over a vivastreet one anyday

+1

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
+3

I don't even look at VivaStreet.

Offline Trinculo

Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Tiger63

Wouldnt trust either of them if Iam honest

Offline Sar-Major

+6

Seems there's a pattern forming here.................  :rolleyes:   :D  :D  :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline tynetunnel

Seems there's a pattern forming here.................  :rolleyes:   :D  :D  :D

i was going to +1 my own comment to make the number even higher, but I guessed you’d root out shenanigans like that in no time Sar   :P

Offline Halcyon Dave

+7
I've Had only 1 positive from Vivastreet so best practice is to follow the great advice from here and keep to AW

Offline Sar-Major

+7
I've Had only 1 positive from Vivastreet so best practice is to follow the great advice from here and keep to AW

Best be careful on AW, because it also has it's "Pit-Falls"................  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Roms for one......... :dash: :dash: :dash: