Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Glamorous April - Harrow  (Read 2608 times)

6 review(s) for GlamorousApril (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Sudawrirfwa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Right guys apologies I haven’t posted in a while.

I thought I’d see April due to a positive review on her old profile named ‘Unique April’.
Called April yesterday just after 1pm to book for 2pm as I had a half day at work, she answered the phone after a few rings, we agreed the time and duration (30 mins at £70). Shortly afterwards, I received the postcode by text.

I arrived at the location, called her to let her know I was here so I could get the door number - no answer. So I texted her instead, waited 10 mins and still no reply from her. Tried calling her again and again no answer. 20 mins had gone by since my initial call and that’s when I began to drive off.

She sent me a text eventually around 3.10pm saying that she was in the shower and that she is ready for me to come in. I didn’t bother replying, I just blocked her number instead.

April seems to be highly unorganised and I should have paid attention to the negative review on her old profile.

Offline SamLP

She probably had you double booked.
Tried booking her once. No answer but received a message a minute later with the word ‘yes?’
I simply ignored it and never bothered again.

Offline Muff licker

Strange I have met April a number of times during her old profile times and always found her to be a good SP

Offline Sudawrirfwa

@SamLP - Seems highly likely

@Muff licker - it was after reading your positive review of her that made me want to visit her, some WGs do tend to change their attitude or behaviour over time but usually once they’re more established with an abundance of feedback

Offline Muff licker

ok Sudawrirfwa I cannot work it out as she is such a genuine person maybe you caught her at a bad time

Offline SamLP

Strange I have met April a number of times during her old profile times and always found her to be a good SP
She may be a good wg if you meet her. The OP got fucked about without an apology.

ok Sudawrirfwa I cannot work it out as she is such a genuine person maybe you caught her at a bad time
What's to work out? She may have given you a good service, but in this instance she messed the OP about.
If it were indeed a bad time, she shouldn't have taken the booking, and at least apologised to him rather than contact over an hour later to tell him she's ready. Classic double booking tactics IMO. My own experience with her when trying to book told me all I needed to know.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

@Muff licker - perhaps but I do agree with @SamLP in that most likely she did do a double booking but she should have apologised

Offline Muff licker

Yes you are probably right shame

Offline Sudawrirfwa

It is a shame as I really did want to see what she was like

Offline punk

She probably had you double booked.
Tried booking her once. No answer but received a message a minute later with the word ‘yes?’
I simply ignored it and never bothered again.

Probably the pimp maid,getting the different punter texts mixed up.

Offline punk

It is a shame as I really did want to see what she was like

110 notes for 38 year old milf,she needs to provide a gold service.Not mess punters about with stupid pimp accepting back to back bookings.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

110 notes for 38 year old milf,she needs to provide a gold service.

Agreed

Offline Metal micky

i just put my review of her up. You may have wasted time but think you saved yourself some money on that one.

Offline Sudawrirfwa

@Metal Micky - yeah just saw it, sorry to hear but I’m glad it didn’t happen

Harrow in general is really poor, there used to be decent WGs in Harrow but now it’s just full of either unhygienic WGs or mechanical WGs or both, and the majority are timewatchers.