Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jamiee @Annabellas - Milton Keynes  (Read 1140 times)

51 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5406499) (46 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Last month I booked Jamiee at Annabellas, I'd seen her profile on the site and her twitter pics, and read some good reviews, so fancied a young slim Romanian.

Time Spent
Half hour £60,

Clean modern apartment in theatre district.

Looks
A very attractive slim size 8 girl, early 20's, long dark hair, 5'7" tall, 32"D boobs, sexy accent, pretty much as her pics.

Services
OWO, no kissing offered,

The Punt
So arrived on time, Jamiee answered the door and showed me in to the bedroom, sorted out the cash and she disappeared for a minute, while I got undressed, she returned and was friendly enough, a very cute young lady, with a terrific body, Jamiee wanted me on the bed, and it seemed she has a set routine, so let her crack on, no kissing offered and I didn't ask, she gave me OWO, which was quite good, on with the condom and did the usual positions, Jaimee bent over in doggy is a great sight, in Mish she didn't seem to be comfortable taking my full length, so tried to take it easy, I finally came and she seemed relieved. Jaimee quickly left me to get dressed and disappeared.

Conclusion
A quite average punt, had similar sessions at German saunaclubs with optik ficks, who look great but average service, maybe it was just me, or because it was nearly closing time and Jaimee was tired, It's great be able to shag very pretty 21 yr old babes, and only 60 quid down, maybe others will have a better time.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marvelous

Your post reads the same as the other reviews on here basically a pump and dump with a very atttractive girl.  I had my eyes on her, but after avoiding the warning signs from other reviews on here for another looker there Jess i found out to my cost that i should have listened to the reviews and not bothered.

Think il give her a miss.  Thanks for the review.

BlackZionBull

This is the problem with Annabellas in general. It is like looking for the wood through the trees and is the reason I don't bother anymore.

Offline Flair99

Couldn't agree more. Remember visiting Jess when she was working out of Northampton. Stunning girl but the worst service you could possibly imagine.

Offline peter_bungee

never had a great service at Annabella not sure why people still bother.  most services are not available and there is a lack of hygiene due to girls working non stop, horrible environment