Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rochelle - Felines in Nottingham  (Read 658 times)

SS72

External Link/Members Only

I haven't punted for quite some time for a number of reasons but  have recently been looking for a probable one off. Due to being burned on Adult Work before and not having the time for all that faf anyway I decided to go agency route and gave Felines a call.

Saw Rochelle on the website and she looks stunning. She's got good reviews on here and was available for a short notice booking today.
Pics on the site are airbrushed or otherwise glammed up (expected)

Rochelle is certainly pretty but not 18 as advertised (expected). I would say more like 22-23 but that's no problems to me.

Easy comms with the agency. Decent City Centre Flat

Rochelle was dressed in a sexy one piece black see through garment with just black panties underneath. She is short, has a lovely body, lots of long black hair which gets in her own way sometimes and lovely big soft but real tits. Nice legs. Soft skin. A soft juicy arse and not too big or small. Just right.

Instantly I could see how shy she is. I don't think it's a bad thing per se it's just her nature. Anyone looking to be dominated or wanting a WG who takes the lead should probably look elsewhere. She's not fake though she just needs to be lead on and she will respond to whatever you want. She tells me she doesn't do anal or any kind of pain based sex. No problem for me

I asked for a GFE with kissing and OWO. She was happy to do that problems. She felt a bit uncomfortable at the start. Sadly most of the kissing was mostly close mouth but she soon loosened up sexually after I paid her neck and tits lots of attention.

After 10 minutes of that I went down on her perfect pussy which she loved. At my request we moved on to a nice slow 69 and she loved that. I then got her to sit on my face. I could feel exactly how she liked it and gave her more right where she was responding.  She clamped my head between her thighs, which was a serious pleasure and she came as I licked and sucked all over her clit. A real gorgeous pussy I could have tasted for hours.

She then proceeds to give one of the best BJ's I've every had. She's admits not a deep throater which I don't like any way. She really more of a soft wet suck jobber. Not too hard but just right. Again she's just does it the way I personally like it which is more sensual and playful that a full on PSE gag. Her tongue, mouth and lips, provide the perfect amount of softness and wetness and uses her mouth as I ask and to perfection. 

She admits she doesn't do gagging well which again is fine with me.

We try to go for the full event but sadly I'm struggling with the old fella today. My own fault really as I've had to take pain killers before the punt (Codeine, medicinally) and they always put the old man on a downer. I should have popped a blue pill as well.

Luckily for me it's no problem as this girl gives the most sensually soft and tingly BJ so we go back to that. Despite still struggling to get fully hard she's so good at it I can't hold my load and I shot out of nowhere as she's wanking me off between sucks. She doesn't do CIM she says but that was fine. It was one of the best BJ's ive had.

With only 10-15 left on the clock I have a quick shower make small talk and make my exit.

I get the feeling that Rochelle gets even better the more she get's comfortable with you. I think she is aware of her shyness and does try to come out of it.

In a sense I feel that I have wasted a punt by not having a full fuck with her but I know that's my fault and I still recommend because she was worth it for that BJ alone. A decent punt by Notts standards (at least in my experience) and it could have been better. As I said she is shy but willing and just needs to be taken hold of

I reckon she gets hornier and dirtier the more you turn her on and I definitely hope to be back another day when I've got a full tank and I'm not doped up on codeine to give her full on fuck I just didn't have in me today.

Offline HailWood

Nice review. I’ve had Rochelle on my to do list since Badsin’s review.