Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Aleesha  (Read 2138 times)

1 review(s) for Indian Aleesha (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrBamboo

Had Aleesha on the radar for a while and got to see her last week finally. Contacted by phone and spoke to her "receptionist" who confirmed she would be available at the requested time. Arrived and was given the house number all with no problems. However this is where it goes from Positive to Neutral, essentially this is a parlour set up in a private house. Was shown into the bedroom and the 2 girls working (Aleesha and Lisa) came in and introduced themselves, obviously I chose Aleesha !!
A typical parlour service followed, OWO and then on with the condom and sex in a couple of positions until I came.
Positives: Aleesha seems a genuine friendly girl who does give a good service and tries her best to please you.
Negatives: The house is not in great shape, no running water when I was there ! Aleesha did say a pipe had burst and they were waiting for a plumber, however still not good. The bedroom is very basic, a bed and a lamp on the floor. If you are used to seeing independents in serviced apartments you may be disappointed.

External Link/Members Only 

The President

How was they cleaning up then - baby wipes only eh :crazy:

Offline MrBamboo

They had a load of Bottled water "apparently"

The President