Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle-Enchanted Derby. (Previously G. F. E.)  (Read 1444 times)

4 review(s) for XElle-EnchantedX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for GFExxx (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Online Dipper

External Link/Members Only

PRICE:£80 for 30mins.

COMMS: Good, swift replies.

VENUE: House just outside Derby town centre, safe , ok.

ELLE: Quite tall I thought, bit bigger than the profile pics show (as has been said.)
                  Lovely meaty arse ,average sized tits.

MAIN EVENT: Led me upstairs to the bedroom and the light kissing began. A bit of tongue action but I would’ve liked deeper and dirtier, never mind.
Having exchanged a few messages with Elle and going by her past reviews as G. F. E. I was excited to be about to eat out her pussy as I’d heard she particularly enjoys this.

I was almost straight down there, lapping at her clit and vigerously finger fucking her. She said that she came once or twice during this.

Onto some fucking, with her in CG. Again she asked for her hole to be pounded from below in this position so that she could cum. Then Elle rode me hard which felt great.

Onto some standard mish where she also used a toy on her clit and inside. Little bit of doggy standing over the bed as I admired her  big arse.  :wacko:

To finish we went for some mutual masturbation where i sprayed her bum cheek and belly.

CONCLUSION: I’d recommend Elle to other punters but be aware the pics show her to be a little slimmer than I found.

6.5-7 /10: minus points are I thought it seemed more of a 60 for 30 punt, so a bit pricey.  and I’d hoped for deeper kissing.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have indexed her old AW profile to this review.

Offline kingkong69

£80 for 30 mins on the steep side..

Offline Grenadier36

Cheers for the review OP :thumbsup: how would you rate her boat race?

Online Dipper

Cheers for the review OP :thumbsup: how would you rate her boat race?

She’s a nice looking lady. Have no fear :thumbsup:

Offline Grenadier36