Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - 18 Newport Court (LF) on a Sunday  (Read 2163 times)

Online Mr Girth

On a Sunday afternoon stroll around Soho I popped in my head into Berwick Street and Greek Street but none of the girls were doing it for me. (First time up the stairs of Greek Steet and they looked pretty tidy, making me think I might return one day.)

Nicole is probably in her mid-20s. Quite sweet. Blonde with a slim figure and large, firm, false breasts.

£30 for OW and sex and £2 tip for the maid.

Pretty enthusiastic OW to start. Confused me when she reached for a second condom - thought she was going to double-bag me! But was just putting a new one on before sex.

Sex in mish and I came shortly after she warned me time was nearly up. I'm quite 'wide' and I could tell she wasn't enjoying it. Told me I was too big and I shouldn't return.

If that's not a problem for you I'd recommend her.

hardrock89

If she was not enjoing why positive and she was clock watcher

Online Mr Girth

If she was not enjoing why positive and she was clock watcher

Fair question. Because I'd had the normal amount of time for a Soho walk-up and she'd given me everything i expected really.

I think others would be satisfied with her service (for a walk-up).

Anikhayley

Sorry but is there a link? Can’t see it in here

Offline Liverpool

Sorry but is there a link? Can’t see it in here

Soho walkups don't have links. You just turn up and stay if you like what you see, or go if you don't.

Offline theoldmaggot

Soho walkups don't have links. You just turn up and stay if you like what you see, or go if you don't.

Are the WGs sitting on a sofa as soon you walk in then?

Never been so looking for info

Offline tomcat69

Online Mr Girth

To answer the two queries above.

Nicole told me she was Russian. Spoke decent English.

With the walk-ups, knock on the door. If the girl is free the maid shows you into her room. Girl follows. You decide if you want to stay or not.

If she's busy the maid will advise you when she's free. If she's really busy there will be another guy already waiting outside!

Offline Liverpool

Are the WGs sitting on a sofa as soon you walk in then?

Never been so looking for info

A sofa  :lol: some of the anti rooms are no bigger than a cupboard. WG (if free) and the maid will be sat on kitchen chairs, phone in one hand, fag in the other.