Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous evee - Newcastle  (Read 1567 times)

25 review(s) for Abby White (6 positive, 13 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Nicecockclean2

External Link/Members Only
After a failed punt earlier today, I had another look on Aw for something new, Evee looked the part just my type looked Filthy and and a great body but would she be the real deal ?
Tex asking for booking for 30 minuites £70 got back and agreed time, jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth. parked up quite close to the flats near to the centre for life (yes the ones we have all been to) tex for room number, got to the flat door opens, hiding behind was this filthy looking girl with fantastic sluty eyes and an amazing body with  very little on, Bingo what a result, I can confirm she is even better in the flesh  :diablo: took me to the bedroom, grabed her peachy tanned little ass with my cold hand on the way, that's when things started to drift, before parting with my cash I asked about services ( remembering she is a rom ) glad I did, no kissing, no owo, to reverse oral, not fingers fuck me I thought I am not going to get my outside Top at this rate  :thumbsdown:but my cock was telling me you have to fuck this girl  :scare: I asked for 15 minuites for £50, handed over the money, she disappeared and told me to strip off, cold as ice  :angry:
Nice pair of false tits, great deep tanned body (what a strip) on with the Jonny canny blow job but no eye contact, mechanical.
fucked her on the corner of the bed legs around neck, turned her over for doggy, what an ass then on her back mish, then mish with my legs on the outside, lovley tight little pussy by this time evee was starting to twist, hurry up and cum, typical rom missable, tryed my best to get her to laugh, did get a smile when she finished me off with a wank, very pretty should try it more often  :rolleyes: asked for a shower told no not on a 15 minuites booking  :scare: went to bathroom and washed my nob

Positives
Got a blow job and fucked a really filthy looking girl with a fantastic body (about 6 % body fat) and lush curves.

Negatives
Very limited services
Poor attitude
No shower and wanted me out the door

Hence the Neutral  :hi:

Offline johnr1

Thanks for that review......I was tempted but not now  :(

Offline waynekerr600

A rom at £70/half.

I'll say it again high prices don't buy quality.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review, NCC.  :drinks:

However, A Rom is a Rom, and your always going to get a crap service, and your list of Negatives
Very limited services
Poor attitude
No shower and wanted me out the door

That would have been a "Negative" from me all day long.

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Nicecockclean2

Not all roms are poor, the first girl I met via aw was a rom, worked in Newcastle for months
£100 for an hour at the time (April 2116 ) and she was Great, would like to see her com back.
External Link/Members Only   :hi:

Offline Winker121

Not all roms are poor, the first girl I met via aw was a rom, worked in Newcastle for months
£100 for an hour at the time (April 2116 ) and she was Great, would like to see her com back.
External Link/Members Only   :hi:

What year is this again!  It's something I struggle with myself.

Nicecockclean2

Offline Allnewman

I am so tempted with this one

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Why don't you stop trolling and post something useful.   :unknown:

You're "so tempted" by one in Newcastle, who's an expensive Rom with limited services and at the same time you're "really tempted" by one in Exeter, who also happens to be a Rom with piss poor service.  Yet your only punts, from years ago, were in Yorks area.  :dash:

Offline Allnewman

How I am trolling also I am in the area off this girl soon

Offline Allnewman

It’s the same girl

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

And in Exeter (the other end of the country) at the same time.   :unknown:

You're history of one line posts such as this, that offer absolutely nothing of value, tell me you're a troll.

Edit

So which area are you going to see her in as that's the only area you need to post in.

She's in Northampton now are you going to post in East Mids as well.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 08:53:56 am by daviemac »

Offline Kev3773

If you're not a troll  :sarcastic:
Why are you so tempted by someone with 3 positive reviews out if 12 ?

Offline Kev3773

So which area are you going to see her in as that's the only area you need to post in.

She's in Northampton now are you going to post in East Mids as well.   :unknown:

Take your pick, he posts in all areas, might be a traveling salesman  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 09:02:11 am by alfie2013 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Take your pick, he trolls in all areas, might be a traveling salesman  :sarcastic:

Corrected that for you.   :hi:

Offline Trinculo

Ok, at the risk of getting jumped on, I really have to say OP that you probably deserved everything you didn't get. You picked a Rom, never a good start, you could have walked but you didn't, you stayed despite the limited services, then you got sex in several positions, something a lot of girls don't offer on a 15 minute quickie, but no shower, I've never met a girl who would be happy offering a shower on al15 minute booking. I don't doubt that your review is accurate, I just think you're complaining about the wrong things. You made a bad choice, and maybe she isn't top quality, but you brought a lot of the disappointment on yourself IMO.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by: