Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mzfukkable of Northampton  (Read 1763 times)

1 review(s) for Mzfukkable (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Northampton off a main road not far from city centre but you will need a car or a cab.

I had a good time. Easy to arrange, texting on the way and arrived early due to less traffic than expected and she was ready for me. Local directions inside the maze of modern apartment blocks were useful when I arrived. 2nd floor no lift. Electrical problems so with curtains drawn a bit dim which hid the untidiness but it was clean judging by the bathroom. Quoted £80 for the hour which grew to £120 with extras.

Slim long legs, nice breasts and soft tummy but not overweight. I would have thought size 12 rather than 14. Some curious racy underclothes soon removed at my request. Best of all she liked to kiss and cuddle which I needed in order to relax. Mister happy was very soon big and hard and she commented favourably.

She rose over my face and I licked her and she asked for more. Then she did the same to me and more snog and cuddle. It was the combination of being randy and kissing which kept me going until time to enter (mish). It was a delicious feeling but she declared no orgasm inside her. So this meant that I edged for ages and made it last longer and then I received a prolonged gently oily hand job and snog at the end.

Cleaned up, chatted, and on my way to a work appointment in relaxed mode.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:00:19 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline HailWood

Glad you enjoyed HP. And thanks for the review.

Offline chunky monkey

AW Profile includes Bareback in the list of enjoys :scare: which ties up with her 'no orgasm inside her' instruction

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline iluvpussy67

Glad you had a good time. Although I think any extras should be clearly stated on the profile.

Not for me because of bareback, each to their own though.

Online mr.bluesky

Glad you had a good time. Although I think any extras should be clearly stated on the profile.

+1  a big no to anyone who lists bareback  :scare:

Offline Yoda71

+2 - bareback is a no go - dangerous offering IMHO

Offline HailWood

While I agree B.B. is not for me. In this instance you have to understand the OP. It’s his choice and his risk. In opening himself for criticism in his reviews, he forewarns us of lasses that do B.B. so that we can make our own choices appropriately.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
AW Profile includes Bareback in the list of enjoys :scare: which ties up with her 'no orgasm inside her' instruction

Hidden Image/Members Only

:bomb:
 :dash:

+2 - bareback is a no go - dangerous offering IMHO

While I agree B.B. is not for me. In this instance you have to understand the OP. It’s his choice and his risk. In opening himself for criticism in his reviews, he forewarns us of lasses that do B.B. so that we can make our own choices appropriately.

For those of members not aware of HP, the OP, he actively seeks such WGs / profiles.

As iluvpussy67 mentions, each to their own.

EDIT
Do not always click on AW links that HP posts, especially if you are having a drink or a meal whilst browsing UKP  :lol:

He is the only BB seeker that members on here put up with, he has been a member here almost from the onset.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:02:38 am by CoolTiger »

Online macman26

Thanks for the review mate - as ever a good read. Wonder why she did not let you cum inside her, seems odd if she's happy to BB anyhow.

Thanks for the review mate - as ever a good read. Wonder why she did not let you cum inside her, seems odd if she's happy to BB anyhow.
she claimed she was worried about not wanting a cream pie for her next punter! For me that is a first.

Offline MajorPayne

Although I think any extras should be clearly stated on the profile.
Yes, rather naughty as profile makes no mention of extras.

@OP, what were the extras provided?

Online macman26

she claimed she was worried about not wanting a cream pie for her next punter! For me that is a first.

I see.... i did wonder perhaps if too intimate. Fair play to you mate for been open in your reviews etc

Offline RogerBoner

Members do get in a tizzy over BB don't they. Mr HP I enjoy your reviews. Did you prefer to come with hand relief as CIM shows on her Likes?

Yes, rather naughty as profile makes no mention of extras.

@OP, what were the extras provided?
ha ha
your question is a major pain.

Members do get in a tizzy over BB don't they. Mr HP I enjoy your reviews. Did you prefer to come with hand relief as CIM shows on her Likes?
she would not do let Mister Happy into her mouth after he had been inside. But the way she looked after him was very sensual.

Offline HailWood

she would not do let Mister Happy into her mouth after he had been inside. But the way she looked after him was very sensual.

That just made me laugh out loud in an open office  :lol:

action replay not possible, her profile has vanished.