Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy at Mimosa Health & Beauty, Banbury  (Read 1779 times)

Offline Tee65

External Link/Members Only

I like Mimosa as the standard of HR and beyond has been usually very good and better than Bicester Oriental for example.
Decided to go today and called just before arrival and was texted back that Anna would be the masseuse.

Unlike many TCM places the £60 includes B2B and the manager takes the total so there is no negotiationg with the masseuse and you know where you stand, so to speak. Whe nI first went she expalined the difference beween a straight massage for £30 and B2B with an excellent wrist movement!  It's £80 for the hour but with time short I opted for the half hour.The place is well above average for decor and facilities and whilst tucked away at the end of a pedestrian way there are no problems being seen.

Shown to room by the enthusiastic manager. She is a very nice person although in the past she has texted after to thank you for coming and this time texted confirmation of who would do the massage.

Anna probably in early 40s came in when I was on my frront. Tall with long dark hair and smartley dressed in black. The enxt 15 minutes it was a good massage - had better and had worse. Good pressure on the buttocks to get him in the mood. Then the medium stroked led to fingernail tickling over the who body and then focussing on the ball sack. Gave this plenty of time maybe even 5 minutes but know underneath grabs not arse swipes.

With 10 minutes left I was asked to turn over. Door then shut - strangely before then the door is kept ever so slightly ajar, and helped Anna off with her close fitting dress before she did the rest. Body slim but not thin, tits small but lovely Chinese style - a 32B perhaps with large nipples and a black hairy thoroughfare. She was happy for me to hold those lovely breasts and suck her nipples so that they became just how I like them - great big coat hooks. But elsewhere it was pretty much a no go area except on the hairy landing strip. Her strokes became faster but the usual legs up signifying I wanted a prostate massage was ignored. Then I shot my load and she cleaned up. English limited and not that chatty. I was then on my way.

The sign in the rooms say 'No sexual activity allowed' and if you are unhappy tell the manager and if you are happy tell your friends - as if I would!

So Neutral because not offered OW (Preiviously £20 extra to the masseuse) but mainly because the passion that usually is at Mimosa with some of the gils was not there and I likje my prostate massaged and that wasn't given. Just above average.