Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: marinaaqua southampton  (Read 982 times)

1 review(s) for MarinaAqua (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline drex

External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £80.

Nice clean private flat in the swaythling area, easy comms but requires booking via AW before meet.

Pictures/description are accurate at size 16 (perhaps smaller, or maybe my view of such things have been ruined by every other woman being two sizes too generous too themselves). appears more 'thick' and curvy rather than awful rolls of flab flopping around. reasonably attractive women facially, and very willing. meet went slightly over, with offer of shower still available at the end despite that. owo/cim/sex all  readily offered within the meet. nice girl, good value for money.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 06:29:57 pm by drex »

Offline nigel4498

It's taken you a little over three years to share so thanks for reviewing  :hi:
Always nice to come away happy after a good punt  :thumbsup:
From her feedback She seems to have done well for herself in 4 months.
There are plenty of guys who prefer the fuller figure. You may have uncovered a diamond for them  ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:50:24 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline DrConners

It's taken you a little over three years to share so thanks for reviewing  :hi:
Always nice to come away happy after a good punt  :thumbsup:
From her feedback She seems to have done well for herself in 4 months.
There are plenty of guys who prefer the fuller figure. You may have uncovered a diamond for them  ;)

True Nigel, although not for me, from her pictures she looks like a human/bumper car hybrid.  :scare:

Thanks for the review OP regardless  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

True Nigel, although not for me, from her pictures she looks like a human/bumper car hybrid.  :scare:

Long over due a review from you OP and thanks for doing it.
I tend to agree with DrCs summary  :hi:

Offline Bunbury

Thanx for the nod.
Not for either, prefer them slim.

Offline Rugbyguy2

I'd seen her profile and had been tempted before but wasn't sure, thanks for the review think I'll go for it now

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the review op. Although, as is often the case , DrC has nailed it as far as I’m concerned  :lol: