Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Briana Liverpool  (Read 1423 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jayjuk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was pleasantly surprised as was girl from photos, but that was about it. Her service was totally unenthusiastic, and she was very unresponsive and became argumentative.

She doesn't do all the services on her likes, like french kissing.

In short, she was rubbish and so I left early. Perhaps I got her on a bad day, but if that's the case then don't see clients. I think she was off for several months as her heart isn't in it..

There are much much better girls out there..

Offline livlad

She was good when she first appeared did fk with me but gone downhill since. Was hoping that her recent holiday would re charge her but looks like it didn't

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

lol argumentative?  what way she saying?

twice ive texted her and been ignored...

Offline bolster3

Thanks for the review mate.
Just been deleted from my hotlist as well - pity as she looks FAF.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:25:58 pm by bolster3 »

Online lewisjones23

she is a Romanian

what do you expect?

ari1na

I also had the same experience months  ago. SHe has a very bad personality and she works too much. It would be better for her to stop what she is doing and go back to Romania!

Online scutty brown

I also had the same experience months  ago. SHe has a very bad personality and she works too much. It would be better for her to stop what she is doing and go back to Romania!

So why not give us the benefit of a review if she left that much of an impression on you?

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

she is a Romanian

what do you expect?

we expect a good punt because of her many positive reviews already.... its only recently shes been playing up...

Online lewisjones23

we expect a good punt because of her many positive reviews already.... its only recently shes been playing up...

sooner or later every Rom fucks up, its just what they do

Offline Travis1234

She is an enigma at best and a scheming piss take at worst.
Comma dreadful now and she can have u waiting all day outside her block of flats
Rearranging the meet.  That doesn’t happen.

ari1na

i deleted her from my contacts.

Offline Travis1234

i deleted her from my contacts.

Good idea. Deletion. Is there anyone in Liverpool that can be recommended and is reliable?