Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AusieBelle Curiosity got the better of me Reading  (Read 864 times)

21 review(s) for ausiebelle (18 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Yellowman1

External Link/Members Only

Sometimes when a wg is well reviewed with a mixed bag of results curiosity gets the better of me and I like to have a look myself. This isn’t a negative but regret it tbh

Coms- messaged on aw got sent number arranged via text all good so far

Venue- met in Reading. Flat is on quite a busy road by some traffic lights so can few a bit exposed especially when the lights are red

The wg - As has been mentioned she is a bit of a unit. Was hoping she would be really pretty and curvy but she is IMO average at best looking and pretty fat. Tits big but kinda saggy when she’s on top. Bum looks good bent over but in reality it’s pretty fat. Found her stretch marks really off putting. Didn’t fancy her not a good start but was only £60 30 mins meet so not the end of the world.

Services- she was really keen to please but I found she was really sensitive in her last parts so couldn’t do a lot of ro or fingers. Dfk was good and she does give a really decent bj the kind that you would blow quick if you fancied the girl. Fucked her in missionary and doggy to completition. Doggy was good her bum looked decent and couldn’t tell how fat it is. Showered and left.

Summary- good services but from a girl who I really didn’t fancy. Not a negative because she tried but without sounding horrible if she stopped eating pies and hit the gym she could be a lot better.
Should of listened to the negatives. Unless you like big girls she’s not for you

Offline sensualencounter

So glad she was fully booked when i tried a few months ago. Fat and unattractive is never a good combination. Shame as it sounds like the service is decent.

Thanks for the review.

Offline nigel4498

I actually booked her a few months back when she was in Southampton  but I had to cancel to attend a funeral and couldn't rebook as she had moved on.
Looks like I dodged a bullet as the fuller figure is not for me. :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 10:59:01 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review..had seen her a few months ago..was thiking again, but maybe not now..

Offline Cunning Punt

Fat and unattractive is never a good combination.

It isn't a good combination but personally don't think that is the case there. Fat yes but facially I find her very attractive and other punters have thought the same - it's down to personal taste I suppose.

And yes she does give a decent service for what is a fair price, certainly for 30mins.

I've seen her a couple of times and will get round to do a (positive) review at some stage.

Offline Yellowman1

Wouldn’t say she is unattractive facially but IMO I wouldn’t say she is really pretty. The service for the price was pretty good but can’t call it a positive when not really attracted to the girl. Part of this hobby is getting to be with girls that couldn’t get in real life and without sounding big headed I wouldn’t approach her in real life and have pulled without paying for fitter girls.