Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nut, Thai Massage - Splott  (Read 6765 times)

SeekingtheTruth

External Link/Members Only

Found myself in Cardiff with a couple of hours to spare recently and no one on my hotlist was available and I remembered reading about a new place opening in Splott, worked out fine for me as I was in need of a massage anyway as my neck and back could use some work.

Gave a call and booked in for an hours hot oil massage at £40, address sent across via text and I was on my way.

Walked in and was greeted by a very petite lady who introduced herself as Nut. Confirmed I was here for an hour and was led past a couple of booths and was shown to a room at the back which rather than having a massage table had a low bed. This let me know instantly extras were available.

I would describe Nut as being early 30's, about a size 6, nice enhanced breasts which I would guess at a D cup and a very toned physique.

Stripped off and laid on the bed while waiting for Nut to return. As soon as she was back in the room and the door was closed the flirty banter started which was refreshing and this carried on throughout the whole massage. I actually laughed out loud at one point if she asked if I has any alergies, when I said no she said great, you might be getting some nut today then. To which I replied I'm sure you will be getting mine  :lol:

The massage was fantastic and worked out all the kinks and knots I had. Only one person has given me a better massage and that was Samattha. Lots of CC swipes and even cupping of my balls while the massage was going on so by the time I was asked to turn over I was already rock hard. The massage continued and the conversation moved on to extras. She quoted £20 for HE and we settled on £40 for topless with touching. She initlally quoted £50 but there was no way I was going to pay that.

Off came the top and she has amazingly well done tits with the typical Thai nipples. Nut oiled up her hands and slowly started wanking me off as I played with her nipples. This is where she caught me by surprise as out of nowhere she leaned in for DFK and she was really going for it. After a couple of minutes she positioned herself for me to suck on her nipples so I took the opportunity to move my hands lower and have a play with her pussy. She seemed to enjoy this and then the second surprise, one of her hands slipped lower and slipped one finger in for a prostate massage. This continued until the inevitable conclusion. Quick clean up and a chat before leaving. No shower at the location at the moment but it is in the process of being built.

Not often I go for a Thai massage but I will be going back to see Nut for sure, I get the feeling that there may be more on offer and this is something I am going to explore.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Sounds great, are there anymore girls there ?

SeekingtheTruth

Sounds great, are there anymore girls there ?

Not that I saw but I believe Tine who owns the place works there as well.

Offline Steelworker

Crikey. Sounds tremendous. What an unexpected and welcome couple of extras. I feel like going for a drive down there now  :D

Offline booboosbanana

Thanks for the review SST,
Can I ask if you are a Brad Pitt look alike or do you think the delights you were offered will be available to mere mortals who have edged past the half century ?

SeekingtheTruth

Thanks for the review SST,
Can I ask if you are a Brad Pitt look alike or do you think the delights you were offered will be available to mere mortals who have edged past the half century ?

I’m no Brad Pitt lookalike and not a million miles away from the half century myself  :lol:

I think a combination of confidence and flirting (I’ll flirt with pretty much any female) helped with the extras but as always with each girl YMMV. I noticed the other 2 reviews didn’t mention about kissing but I didn’t want to withhold information. Don’t expect it and then if it happens it’s a bonus.

Offline booboosbanana

I’m no Brad Pitt lookalike and not a million miles away from the half century myself  :lol:

I think a combination of confidence and flirting (I’ll flirt with pretty much any female) helped with the extras but as always with each girl YMMV. I noticed the other 2 reviews didn’t mention about kissing but I didn’t want to withhold information. Don’t expect it and then if it happens it’s a bonus.

You silver tongued bastard   ;)
 I do like a challenge I hope she isn't put off by facial hair but , then 8 out of 10 pussies prefer whiskers

Offline HughJardon

It's always YMMV with any visit you make to any girl across the country. Seeking got lucky and good for him, although the service he received if made public would be very popular indeed.
One of the best names in massage and HE I've heard in a long long time "nut"  :thumbsup:

Offline Dan Dastardly

What does YMMV stand for please?

Offline Bonio

Sounds like an excellent result all round.

SeekingtheTruth

You silver tongued bastard   ;)
 I do like a challenge I hope she isn't put off by facial hair but , then 8 out of 10 pussies prefer whiskers

I have a short cropped beard and never received a complaint. You should be fine.

Offline booboosbanana

I have a short cropped beard and never received a complaint. You should be fine.

DING DONG   :yahoo:

M4

After a couple of minutes she positioned herself for me to suck on her nipples so I took the opportunity to move my hands lower and have a play with her pussy.
Was that with knickers on or off?

If off, you could be on to something
I get the feeling that there may be more on offer and this is something I am going to explore.

Thanks for sharing that information.

M4

I not register with Gumtree, can't reveal the contact number, is it same as listed on this website?

vw

I not register with Gumtree, can't reveal the contact number, is it same as listed on this website?

Offline Ultimate warrior

Hi everyone,
I am new to the website.
I was wondering if Tina and nut is the same place.I'm a bit confused as there is a post for nut,and tina' s and nut was working there also.nut also has her own link.

M4

Hi everyone,
I am new to the website.
I was wondering if Tina and nut is the same place.I'm a bit confused as there is a post for nut,and tina' s and nut was working there also.nut also has her own link.
I presume it same place. This review mentions the same street, Clifton as on the website and description of masseuse is same.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=220910.0

Offline Ultimate warrior

Yes,that's what I thought,but there seems to be 2 seperate links.

Offline Thonglover45

Nut is on External Link/Members Only or her contact number is 07902 109076 - she normally works between 11-6 during the day - happy hunting!
Banned reason: Tout
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good review STT.

Sounds like an excellent option in Cardiff for a short notice, "limited service" punt. Especially if DFK get thrown in  :P

Offline houseboot

It's straightforward to register with Gumtree, takes seconds.

Freaky12311

Found myself in Cardiff with a couple of hours to spare recently and no one on my hotlist was available and I remembered reading about a new place opening in Splott, worked out fine for me as I was in need of a massage anyway as my neck and back could use some work.

Gave a call and booked in for an hours hot oil massage at £40, address sent across via text and I was on my way.

Walked in and was greeted by a very petite lady who introduced herself as Nut. Confirmed I was here for an hour and was led past a couple of booths and was shown to a room at the back which rather than having a massage table had a low bed. This let me know instantly extras were available.

I would describe Nut as being early 30's, about a size 6, nice enhanced breasts which I would guess at a D cup and a very toned physique.

Stripped off and laid on the bed while waiting for Nut to return. As soon as she was back in the room and the door was closed the flirty banter started which was refreshing and this carried on throughout the whole massage. I actually laughed out loud at one point if she asked if I has any alergies, when I said no she said great, you might be getting some nut today then. To which I replied I'm sure you will be getting mine  :lol:

The massage was fantastic and worked out all the kinks and knots I had. Only one person has given me a better massage and that was Samattha. Lots of CC swipes and even cupping of my balls while the massage was going on so by the time I was asked to turn over I was already rock hard. The massage continued and the conversation moved on to extras. She quoted £20 for HE and we settled on £40 for topless with touching. She initlally quoted £50 but there was no way I was going to pay that.

Off came the top and she has amazingly well done tits with the typical Thai nipples. Nut oiled up her hands and slowly started wanking me off as I played with her nipples. This is where she caught me by surprise as out of nowhere she leaned in for DFK and she was really going for it. After a couple of minutes she positioned herself for me to suck on her nipples so I took the opportunity to move my hands lower and have a play with her pussy. She seemed to enjoy this and then the second surprise, one of her hands slipped lower and slipped one finger in for a prostate massage. This continued until the inevitable conclusion. Quick clean up and a chat before leaving. No shower at the location at the moment but it is in the process of being built.

Not often I go for a Thai massage but I will be going back to see Nut for sure, I get the feeling that there may be more on offer and this is something I am going to explore.

Does the Thai lady called nut have a black piercing under her bottom lip or is it Tina.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Saw this girl today, not much to add , she’s very petite and as fit as a butchers dog. I paid £60 to get her naked, I also think there is not much she won’t do with the right cash incentive.

Offline cooperS

Saw this girl today, not much to add , she’s very petite and as fit as a butchers dog. I paid £60 to get her naked, I also think there is not much she won’t do with the right cash incentive.
I saw her as well. She just wants as much cash as possible. Said 200 for sex.
Good one on that on top of the £40 you pay for the massage.
I paid £40 for the hour and then £30 for a top less hj.
Felt a bit rushed to be honest as well. As she asked if I was ready after about 20 mins. And I most definitely don’t take 40 mins having an oily wank.

Offline fuckey

Does the Thai lady called nut have a black piercing under her bottom lip or is it Tina.

Think that's a different girl called Julie who I saw in shop before when passing by.

Has anyone seen her for massage? If so what was on offer?

Offline Proton

Something to strongly think about, for a near future experience and thanks to one & all.  :drinks:

Offline PMAC123

Does anyone know if Nut is still working ? I’ll call and check later but it went from a burst of several reviews at the same time to none recently, so I’m guessing she’s gone ? :(

SeekingtheTruth

Does anyone know if Nut is still working ? I’ll call and check later but it went from a burst of several reviews at the same time to none recently, so I’m guessing she’s gone ? :(

She's still working as far as I know.

Offline Takeapunt81

Offline Outlander64

It’s says on the link it’s in catherderal road, is this correct, has Nut moved from splitting, would be very glad of an update thanks

Offline Swsnapper

Hoping to visit tomorrow. Not having had an oil massage before (and being in work clothes) is this likely to leave stains or marks on my shirt? odd question I know!

Offline Outlander64

No mate just have a good wipe with a towel after, let me know location, price and what she looks like and most importantly if there are any extras  :music:

SeekingtheTruth

Spoke to her earlier about an appointment. She is no longer in the shop and does her own thing from Cathedral road. Not sure if that means more is on offer or not.

Offline redveee

Booked a spur of the moment train ticket to Cardiff yesterday with no real plans other than catching the train home at around 7pm, think I've found something to do. :D

Offline Outlander64

Let’s us know how you get on, good luck  :yahoo:

Offline Swsnapper

will post a separate review up later when have time, but very pleasurable experience.

Body to die for....

Offline Outlander64

Ok waiting with baited breath of this review

Offline Swsnapper

finish work and will put pen to paper

Online jimmytick

Been to see her in splott

Had topless handjob for £25, great body and fake tits