Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Asian Nura - Lincoln  (Read 3382 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Asian Nura (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jackjones

[External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok the bad points to start off with.

Booked a meeting with her for 22.00 on Thursday night, which she accepted but then after texting her to talk about the meet she told me she was only working to 21.00 and could only see me for half an hour if i wanted so i turned that down and booked for the following day at 15.00.

Friday came and i got a text at about 12.30 asking me if we were still on i confirm this and she said she would see me dead on 3 then. This tells me she had a client before hand which had put me off a little wondering how she would be when i got there.

She lists Anal but said she did not do it, this might have just been a personal thing tho after all i have yet to find a WG who will even try anal with me yet.

So onto the meeting

Easy to find place and easy to park up, she works out of a block of flats and came down to the door to let me in dressed in the black dress, nothing great looking but looked nice, the sort of thing that would not give you an idea of what she was doing.

Got into the flat which was very nice despite what i had imagined in my head and was asked to unzip her dress for her after which she vanished for about 5mins. She came back in and quickly got undressed followed by getting on the bed on all fours and giving me OWO, after a few mins i asked if i could lay down so i could see better which she did and got right back to work.

I then suggested we move to 69 so i could return the favour, this ended about 2mins later as she climbed off and went back to giving me oral, i'd have been upset but given the fact she is about 5ft2" at a push and i'm 6ft2" it wasn't easy, hell i'm happy she did my neck was killing me trying and i think that why she moved to.

Needless to say after about 20mins of pure oral i finished in her mouth she sucked up every drop before excusing herself to "dispose" of her mouthful. At this point i was happy, very very happy in fact. Her oral skills and effort was out of this world, hell i really can't remember the last time a girl made me cum with just oral alone.

she came back in and jumped on the bed and gave me a quick kiss then she checked her phone and asked me how long i wanted to stay for, i could see she had another client looking to book for 15.30 i said its fine i'll book to come back another time. At this point i'd been there about 25mins and she said she would just be charging me £50, which is £20 less then her normal half hour rate and shes only ending it 5mins before... can't complain at that.

Needless to say after all the things that had put me off she really was one of the best girls i have seen. Smiles all the time, very chatty, flirty and giggly and seems to love doing what she is doing and is good at it!

Also note i'm seeing her again on Sunday (that should tell you everything you need to know!) for a full hour at the end of her day so i can have all the time with her i want.

jooldude

She is fantastic at oral and is very tight.

She is a Thai from Bangkok - I became a little infatuated with her when she came here 2012 and visited her 6 times in two months, the first girl that actually offered cim without me asking. She has lots of energy and is very beautiful and so sweet - called herself Noon.

She left for Bangkok and we exchanged a few emails then we lost contact.

She then turned up again late last year and I jumped at the chance to see her again.

But for me she had changed from this sweet girl with fantastic oral skills to a real clock watcher with fantastic oral skills, constantly checking her phone and (when I saw her) she had quite a few boils on her legs which was a bit off putting.

So this time I saw her just that once. But I do think she is a good punt overall from a pure sex point of view - still enthusiastic when she starts but once you pop - her mind is on other things (probably the next punters cash).

chris2010

She's gone now and has been for a while.

The first time around in 2012 on Monks Road and later near the Bailgate she was absolutely fantastic. Really enthusiastic and probably the best punts I've had.

It's a shame really what she was like when she returned. I concur completely with the other guys that she was all about the money and whatever spark there was there was gone.

DonTom

Saw her a couple of times in the summer, but she said she was about to head back home to continue her degree (in Engineering - and if that was a lie then she had a v. strange taste in text books around the room!). Pity - nice girl, though yep a bit distracted/disorganised at times.