Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Neve - 90 min incall walsall  (Read 1756 times)

14 review(s) for Neve (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline guymids-72

External Link/Members Only+

££ - £220 for 90mins

Comms - 10/10 all done by text, arranged date/time about 5 days before, AW booking made, then text day and morning before to reconfirm

Location - 9/10 about 5 mins from J10, large modern estate, loads of parking in the day, working flat as expected and fit for purpose (good sturdy bed)

Lady - (10/10) obviously this is subjective but Neve is exactly my type both facially and body wise, very tight size 8, small pert tits and cheeky smile, Neve does smoke and you can detect this but to be honest for me it adds to the effect.

Action 10/10  - I've seen Neve before so we started as soon as we made it into bedroom, pushed her up against wall, held her arms above her head and had a great session if DFK, then proceeded down south and spent some time eating her out and rimming her tight little a-hole.
Then stripped off myself and enjoyed a session of Neve's excellent DT, she makes some lovely gasping noises as she takes the lot.
At some point I began fingering Neve this ended up with me fucking her with three fingers whilst she rubbed her wand across her clit to a huge cum.
Then it was more DT for me finishing with Neve wanking me off into her open mouth...wow

10 minute break (nice massage) then time for round two, dfk to get me going then 25 minutes off fucking in many positions and DFK ( fav position was Neve on her back with a couple of pillows under her bum to raise her.

I started to tire a bit then so finished off again with a handjob into Neve's open mouth...which she happily swallowed

In all fantastic time...well worth the cash.

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only+

££ - £220 for 90mins

Comms - 10/10 all done by text, arranged date/time about 5 days before, AW booking made, then text day and morning before to reconfirm

Location - 9/10 about 5 mins from J10, large modern estate, loads of parking in the day, working flat as expected and fit for purpose (good sturdy bed)

Lady - (10/10) obviously this is subjective but Neve is exactly my type both facially and body wise, very tight size 8, small pert tits and cheeky smile, Neve does smoke and you can detect this but to be honest for me it adds to the effect.

Action 10/10  - I've seen Neve before so we started as soon as we made it into bedroom, pushed her up against wall, held her arms above her head and had a great session if DFK, then proceeded down south and spent some time eating her out and rimming her tight little a-hole.
Then stripped off myself and enjoyed a session of Neve's excellent DT, she makes some lovely gasping noises as she takes the lot.
At some point I began fingering Neve this ended up with me fucking her with three fingers whilst she rubbed her wand across her clit to a huge cum.
Then it was more DT for me finishing with Neve wanking me off into her open mouth...wow

10 minute break (nice massage) then time for round two, dfk to get me going then 25 minutes off fucking in many positions and DFK ( fav position was Neve on her back with a couple of pillows under her bum to raise her.

I started to tire a bit then so finished off again with a handjob into Neve's open mouth...which she happily swallowed

In all fantastic time...well worth the cash.
good reliable girl is neve,some may think she’s expensive but you get value for money with her cim,facial swallow no dodging or any thing she will do it.

Offline jimmymac

good reliable girl is neve,some may think she’s expensive but you get value for money with her cim,facial swallow no dodging or any thing she will do it.

Yeah, totally agree and if she really is leaving at the end of December, she will be a big loss to the wasteland that is Walsall punting.

Offline Punterperson1971

Yeah, totally agree and if she really is leaving at the end of December, she will be a big loss to the wasteland that is Walsall punting.
She told me she’s met someone and is leaving at end of December,I saw her other week and then few days later saw her in town with her fella,and got me thinking few days before she’s got my cock down her throat and swallowing a load or 2.
No doubt  she will be back as she’s a very reliable wg.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:38:00 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline guymids-72

Agreed, like most things in life you get what you pay for, but very occasionally you get a bargain!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:22:58 pm by guymids-72 »

Offline valiumdick

:wacko: She lo :vomit:oks really nice but bloody xpensive