Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio, GFEmassage Manchester, Bury  (Read 2983 times)

22 review(s) for Rio ex Sandys  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for carmela english (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Moby Dick

Rio (ex Sandys) at  GFE, Bury

External Link/Members Only
 https://www.adultwork.com/4013832 or https://www.adultwork.com/Rio+S+xx

I had a rare opportunity to punt on a Sunday. I was looking for a  "quickie" 30minutes VFM parlour type service. It's been a while since I had been to a parlour (since Sandy's closed) and I was finding that full hours with indies a bit off a struggle recently since I only cum once and sometimes I take the full hour to cum these days. I thought of Rio (since she only works weekends), and from previous meetings (over 3 years ago) I recall I never had a problem letting go of my load. So I set myself a 30minute challenge.

Services
Lapdance, teasing, OWO, DT, facefucking, RO, 69, cowgirl, doggy, mish, CIM, snowballing.
£70/30minutes.

Comms
I contacted Rio on AW a day before. She replied quickly that  she was working at GFE for the time I requested. I queried a few services and prices and said I would ring the parlour on the day to book her. All very quick and easy as it should be.

GFE
Easy to find, opposite a builders yard, plenty of free street parking nearby.
Was the wonder lounge last time I went here. Layout looks a bit different from the party days I remember.  2 girls lounging about in the side room. One punter was leaving as I entered. Waiting room empty. Not busy. Rio walked past the counter as I was paying receptionist £20. Wasn't offered a drink by receptionist, not good, went and got myself a water and went to find the room. More than adequate. Large walk in shower with separate shower head. All clean and modern to a good standard.

Rio
She was wearing a lacy black top and knickers, and black heels.
She looked thinner than what I remember, booty and legs did not appear as chunky from the days she used to strut around at SS in her tiny bikinis. Still athletic and fit looking.
Exotic, with "Cleopatra" hairstyle and fake puffer trout lips which may not suit everyone, but I've met her before and was happy to see her again.
Chatty, smiley, down to earth, and eager to please.

Action
Rio came in as I was drying off and gave me a kiss. She posed on the bed with her bum in the air asking do I want standard or Girlfriend. I asked what the difference was. She simply put it as  £30 basic, or £40 OWO.
I then told her I emailed her on AW, and mentioned a lap dance. Her whole face seemed to light up as she stood up, kissed me, and danced close to me whilst we fondled one another.
I sat down on the the edge of the bed, still in my towel as she rubbed that bootyliscous arse against me. This was a lap dance with a difference as she encouraged me to remove her top, fondle her boobs and suck her nipples. She teased my cock with her body getting me nice n hard. She unwrapped my towel and began to rub my drooling precum covered bell end. I stood up and she knelt down sucking my cock and licking my balls in front of the mirror. This felt and looked good. She varied her technique from light head licking to full sucking,  gagging and face fucking.
I laid down on the bed so she could sit on my face, in 69, whilst she continued working on my cock and balls. All nice n fresh but any attempt to insert fingers was quickly pushed away.
She put on a condom on and climbed on top, cowgirl. She held me tight as she rode me, suffocating me with her ample firm boobs. I thought the moaning was a bit fake, a little off-putting but not quite OTT, who knows maybe she was genuinely enjoying herself. We switched around to doggy, and she bucked back and forth on my cock A few years ago I would probably have come in the condom at this point but not today. Her arse just didn't look as big as I remember, and her pussy was very wet so not getting much traction or feeling.
She suggested she lay down, and we had a spot of mish. A bit of light kissing, and plenty of eye contact as I thrust back and forth in her sloppy pussy. Although it looked good as I held her legs up, I knew I wouldn't come like this so I asked for CIM.
Happy to oblige she knelt down in front of the mirror, gobbling away, as I admired both the front and rear views. Plenty of spit, gagging and ball tickling brought me close. I wanted her to probe and tickle  my arse but I didn't ask, instead I took control and wanked a week's worth into her mouth whilst she carried on sucking the end maintaining eye contact. She took it like a pro and sucked out every drop. Not sure how much she swallowed but as she stood up ready to dispose the remains of my man goo in the shower, our eyes crossed and the mutual grin was enough to confirm snowballing and she was more than happy to DFK me Yum Yum. I think this impressed her, certainly got a cheeky smile and thank you from her.

We both took turns to shower and had a good chat.

I was offered a drink, but decided to leave straight away.
In total I was in the room 35minutes, including showers.

Verdict
Overall this is a positive. Objective met, extra time not required.
She took a mouth full like a pro.

22 review(s) found for Rio ex Sandys  linked to in above post (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline suede

Does she still have that awful fringe  :yahoo:

Offline Moby Dick

Yes as per pics in her AW gallery, facially better in person, but I just think she has lost some weight from her thighs and arse.
Does she still have that awful fringe  :yahoo:

Offline samneil15

Glad you had a better time than I...... I won't be returning.

Offline Moby Dick

Yeah I see you have had a few neutrals and negatives lately.
I don't have any major issues with her other than I think she has lost some weight.
Reading your review I think the differences are:
I stuck to 30minutes. No need for more.
I clearly outlined via aw email the services I wanted and what I was prepared to pay. DFK/kissing was not a requirement for me. CIM was and cost me extra £10.
Parlour punt and I had seen her before so knew what to expect

Glad you had a better time than I...... I won't be returning.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 09:26:14 am by Moby Dick »