Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mulan Massage  (Read 450 times)

Offline Crouching Rat

External Link/Members Only

I thought I'd try an outcall massage to my home. Two years ago I knew a fantastic thai outcall woman - sadly shes moved on to a new career path. Anyway, after a brilliant last time asian incall i thought id try and outcall. Communication was via WhatsApp, and were polite and friendly. Agreed price was £60 for one hour.

The lady arrived on time. She is a slightly older Chinese lady. She changed into a loose fitting short dress and asked me to undress. Her massage technique seems good, including massaging pressure points used in acupuncture, shiatsu and martial arts. My back felt looser next morning. She flipped me over and massaged balls and shlong and gave me a huge load orgasm. She cleaned me up and massaged hip joints a bit.

Overall not bad. She is good at her art and I came big time and seemed like a nice person - but she is not glamourus, no touching back and she only worked for 50 mins so this pulled a positive into a neutral. £60 included the HE.

Next time, I'll either re-visit Japanese Massage in Marylebone or try Living Health in Putney Bridge and do a review.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review  :drinks:

You can definitely find better, hope you enjoy searching.  Look forward to hearing what you find.