Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sash - Derby or Burton  (Read 513 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy sasha_x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dion88

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am posting this very short review because her name came up in an AW search for £60 for 30 mining Derby I did last week which brought back the bad memory. I actually saw this girl nearly 2 years ago near Burton. I hadn't done any reviews then but I have learned since.

Initial comms by phone went well, but I missed a text from her moving the meeting back about an hour, it came before I had left so not really her fault but if I had seen it I wouldn't have travelled. Seeing it on arrival I elected to wait as I had now investedtime and fuel and it was my fault for not seeing the text.
It was the girl herself who was a massive disappointment. Bigger than the pictures, greasy hair and not fresh down below. How or why I went through with this is a mystery to this day. Basically shagged her doggy until I came and away. She stated at the start she did not go fully naked - why would she?
Posted this now for the reasons above, I have also spotted she now has 2 other negatives and wanted to confirm I am in agreement on those.