Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss classy type in Coalville  (Read 3397 times)

21 review(s) for miss classy type (13 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jazzleicester

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys this is my first review so any feedback welcome

This was my first punt in quite a long time, I saw miss classy type was available in Coalville so rang and booked an appointment. She was based in a pub with rooms behind it so good access and parking and no prying eyes. Here’s the reason for the neutral, when I arrived she said she had another booking after so instead of an hour we had a half hour. When she opened the door the first things you notice are her amazing tits, she has a very good body for her age. Facially  she is not the best.
She gave a decent service including owo and sex in a few positions, I am not to fussed about kissing so didn’t really try. All in all she is a good vfm pump and dump

Offline jaylad

SaneOnes

Is she the one who used to work at a brothel whilst working solo from one of their rooms? Derby road? I saw her during Easter weekend this year - similar experience with a fake smile (a lot of dahlin' this dahlin' that), okay facially - a borderline positive pump and dump cause of the view of her incredible body during cowgirl and the massage.

Offline NervousJ

Yeah, still works at Spangles as well.

Offline kingkong69

Yes She worked at Spangles in Nottingham too..

SaneOnes

Ah that's the one. I dont know the names of places in Nottingham area very well so was curious when I read Coalville.

Offline Stallion_italian

Is she the one who used to work at a brothel whilst working solo from one of their rooms? Derby road? I saw her during Easter weekend this year - similar experience with a fake smile (a lot of dahlin' this dahlin' that), okay facially - a borderline positive pump and dump cause of the view of her incredible body during cowgirl and the massage.

:lol: Haha "(a lot of dahlin' this dahlin' that"...... yeh thats the one  :lol: but she has got a nice body and them tits are great to hold on too. I think she also does a duo with another lass that is in nottingham too. Havent had a duo but definately have seen Miss Classy and she was a gud punt.

Offline RogerBoner

Just as I feel hungry driving past my Mum's I always get hard near parlours so I followed Ellie upstairs with an ungainly gait. She eventually opened the door at the rear of Spangles wearing a skimpy g-string and a pushup bra. I thought a quick punt would delay a punting dilemma. Others say that she isn't friendly but neither am I despite getting good services. I had to pull out my cock immediately after reaching the top of the stairs in the waiting room as it was hard but trapped pointing down. The other two women have seen it before anyway.

Well she was friendly and I told her that the last time I saw her was when I handed her the compulsory door fee of £15 to see Leggy Lola over a year ago. I didn't want FS so just had a £50 blowjob taking the total to £65 for about half an hour. She has the best big tits that I can remember. They are very firm and lovely to suck and slobber within. Mmm maybe that's what made me think of my mum!  And we had some DFK for the first time which makes me feel slightly exposed to over intimacy. I had to ask her to lick and play with my balls which she did nicely. I enjoyed watching this in the mirror as I fingered her lubey vagina.

Nowhere near the Chinese BJ league of felatio but good. I think she was vacuuming a bit as the end is hurting. She is the only girl that blows air around my moist genitals. I do this sometimes over a girl's post cum juices. She stopped way too early to avoid CIM. Another nice touch after the rickety B2B was the way she put my cock back in her mouth to suck for a bit at the end. Ellie has a fabulous body. I could slightly alter her oral skills to be slightly more Oriental and she would be excellent. On previous occasions I've had raunchy reverse 69 sessions but I'm really worried about the bed collapsing and the rooms are not soundproofed.

Spangles are looking for new premises. She asked if I knew of anywhere available. Just say no!  And to think that I came here for years and was only ever offered happy endings until Ellie, Lola and Ashley.

Offline oldstreethookup

Miss Classy Type has been my punting dilemma for about 2 years now! her pictures are lovely, I'm a proper boob man as well, but having read every word on her still can't make up my mind if I should see her or not!

I think if she did facials i'd have done the deed by now. But write ups like the above push me a touch closer to seeing her!

Thanks for write up lads

Offline NervousJ

Must admit I gave her a neutral, but she does have a cracking bod and decent tits. I came away thinking she’s a £60 pump and dump. But this was on Spangles massage table.

Offline oldstreethookup

Must admit I gave her a neutral, but she does have a cracking bod and decent tits. I came away thinking she’s a £60 pump and dump. But this was on Spangles massage table.

So you're saying I should have a go on those tits? :lol:

Offline NervousJ

:D I reckon, Have a read of my review. Deffo not worth more than £60 in my opinion though.

Offline m@rk

If you're still in doubt try a 15min quickie for £40..

She drops straight to here knees and gets on with it.. i normally opt for this these days.. usually finish with her bent over the massage table or on her back, legs on my shoulders while i play with her tits..

She has put a bit of weight on from when i first started to see hew a few years ago so might be worth getting in before she puts too much in
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 01:48:40 pm by m@rk »

Offline Lincs.man1

Her tits are absolutely superb  :lol:, her face however resembles the proverbial 'bulldog chewing a wasp'....   :scare:

I guess you could always supply a pearl surprise for her face, make her eye makeup run and think of it as an opportunity for her to make herself look pretty afterwards. You might be doing her a favour sir!   :sarcastic:

Offline NervousJ

I thought she looked a bit like an owl..  :D

I’ve seen worse, just concentrate on her tits.

Offline oldstreethookup

"owl" ahhahahahha Not making it easier for to want to see her!

Offline Lincs.man1

or, if the sap is rising too quickly, look up at her face...... :lol: