Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxsmallteen, Hyde, Manchester  (Read 1925 times)

27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline naughtymark

Profile Name: xxsmallteen

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only

Services:  Oral & Penetration (Protected)

Price: £70 – 30 Mins 

Communication: Easy.  Called her to arrange a time and she texted me her address & postcode and I was on my way.  Phoned her when I was there and she guided me in.

Physical Appearance: Tiny and perfectly formed. I though she was really good looking.  I'd say her profile is accurate, although I thought she had false tits.  I may be wrong though.  Falsies are not my thing really but these were good ones and not over the top.

Service: 

Read her reviews and had reservations. I knew what to expect, but couldn't resist because I like petite ladies.

I saw her about a month or so ago.  I was met in the usual hide-behind-the-door scenario and let in.  Decent enough place and she told me she doesn't live there. Shown into the room, money exchanged and off she went to stash the cash.  She got her kit off when she came back - very nice indeed I thought.  On with the rubber and a bit of oral followed, then the lube came out and we went into mish.  She's really tight  (too tight for me) and it wasn't long before the sap was rising.  I'd only been going a minute and I tried to stop it but to no avail and I filled the bag.  A bit of a clean up and we chatted about her dog and horse, but there was no connection between us and it was definitely stilted so I decide to go after about 5 minutes.  I was probably there no more than 15 minutes but was relieved to be out really. I'd emptied my balls so was happy.

Positives: Great body and face.

Negatives: Not into it.

Would I visit again: No.

Summary: I feel a bit bad giving her a neutral but that's how it felt to me.  It would be a positive if she put more effort into it, but she didn't do a good job of making me feel relaxed and at ease.  If she had then I would have enjoyed it.  It felt like she didn't want to be there - well with me anyway!  Maybe she's better with clients she likes.  Someone else stated that she's cracker but manages to be unsexy at the same time.  I agree totally.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Your review mirrors my experience and the summary looks to be 100% spot on, if she really did enjoy her work and gave me a GFE then i'd be there every week.
BTW her tits are falsies  :hi:

Offline LordTreacle

do you know what her lower age limit is? i've contacted her with my age and general area and shes said she was busy, but could have just caught her at a busy time.

VOLPONE

do you know what her lower age limit is?
I was told it was 25.
(NB that was in December 2016 ....may have changed )

Offline baseball_99

I would love to see Jess but I get the feeling she knows she is very good looking and she will get the punters so she doesn’t need to put in a performance?