Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: giuliablond_92 in Exeter  (Read 724 times)

Offline devongent

Just saw this girls interesting profile appear in Exeter.
External Link/Members Only

But I can't help but think I've seen her face before?
Anyone recognise her?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:35:57 pm by devongent »

Offline jamieb28

cant say i recognise her, but damn shes a cutie

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hmmm the profile just has this too good to be true feeling about it, eh? No feedback at all in 6 months? A quick google search on the number shows it's been advertised on vivastreet a few time in different locations. Looks risky, but might be worth a £40/15 dabble, or at least to contact her to suss out how genuine she is. Best of luck.

Offline devongent

Must admit, something strikes me as not quite right about her profile.

Didn't think to Google the mobile number. Will remember that for research purposes.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Must admit, something strikes me as not quite right about her profile.

Didn't think to Google the mobile number. Will remember that for research purposes.

Always worth trying the phone number and AW profile name on both google and UKP, in addition to the standard AW profile ID search on UKP. The google search might identify any live vivastreet ads, from which you can get more info/photos, and get an indication if the ad poster is the girl herself or her "manager".
You can also try an image search on google which occasionally kicks up some further info, e.g. if the pic is stolen etc..

Offline anon1989

Everything about it screams fake. Member since march but no feedback or verification photo uploaded. The photo's look like there stolen from a social media account. No nationality listed but the prices are your typical E/E rates. These type of profiles appear all the time for whatever reason

Offline 20thcentury

profile now appeared in Manchester. Did a google image thing. pics are from here:

External Link/Members Only - some type of russian model. smoking hot but almost certainly a B&S

Offline Fuzzyduck

profile now appeared in Manchester. Did a google image thing. pics are from here:

External Link/Members Only - some type of russian model. smoking hot but almost certainly a B&S

Hubba hubba. Those tits. Thanks for the update. Good find.
Even if it were the model (which it won't be), there's no way you'd get to see her for £100/hr.