Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese FBSM + FS - Northampton  (Read 2133 times)

Online scouting

External Link/Members Only

Logistics: This was a Sunday afternoon booking. Called the mobile on the ad (07448 856063). Quick reply from the girl, I asked what the prices and services were and she said she would text me. Prompt text stating address and prices
Body to Body with HE - £50 for half an hour
Body to Body with HE - £80 for an hour
I booked half an hour.

Location: Fine, but became a bit awkward. The address in the text was for the B&O hi-fi shop on Derngate. I couldn't see any side door to a flat above, so I called again. The girl asked if I was in Derngate, I said yes, she then asked if I could see a Chinese man across the road in a yellow jacket. I could, he beckoned me to follow him, led me to the houses where Temptations are based and pointed to a basement door. As I walked down the steps the girl opened it. The room was spacious and clean but devoid of any evidence of living there. I noticed a few condoms by the bed.

Looks: Fairly typical Chinese looking. Bright smile, large glasses which I found quite sexy on her. Skinny legs but larger than normal tits inside a push-up bra. She was wearing a short low-cut dress. Age about 30. Overall quite pleasant, English so-so, but as time passed we communicated ok. By the way, her name was Chinchin, fairly pointless putting it in the title as she said there's a new girl every week.

Services: FBSM, OW, Mish

The punt: The initial text meant there was no need to be careful not to offend the sensitivities of the masseuse! We did the paperwork and Chinchin asked me to undress. She stripped down to underwear.  The massage was on a regular bed. It started semi-draped for a warm up, then oils applied as the massage moved towards more b2b. Chinchin removed her underwear (hairy fanny trimmed at the sides) and started sliding over me, making good use of those nice tits. She asked me to turn over and continued on my front.

She put her head towards my erection and enquired if I wanted a BJ. I asked how much, £20. I said no, and the price dropped to £10. Thinking of the condoms on the table I said what about sex. She said normally £30 but £20 for you because you have nice cock. (Shucks, I must be special!). So I went for it. There was little by way of build up to a sensual moment, just straightforward application of rubber, quick BJ then knees over shoulders and a good banging in mish. Quite horny if your in the mood for it.

Summary: There was good effort on her part to provide good service, communicated quite well and cleaned me up with care and attention. However when I look back I paid £70 for 30 mins when I could have paid £60 in one of the parlours to include kissing, RO etc. Also I didn't like the rigmarole of finding the correct address, although this wouldn't be the case for future visits.

Offline MajorPayne

Sounds like the same advertisement upon which I enquired a while back. Something like 28 Derngate. After getting her prices and extras I told her I could get more services cheaper at the Northampton parlours. I didn't proceed.

Online scouting

Yup, that's the conclusion I came to at the end of my review

Offline mr.bluesky

Sounds like the same advertisement upon which I enquired a while back. Something like 28 Derngate. After getting her prices and extras I told her I could get more services cheaper at the Northampton parlours. I didn't proceed.

Advert no longer available  :thumbsdown:

Offline MajorPayne

Yup, that's the conclusion I came to at the end of my review
This is probably one of my biggest criticisms I have about FBSM is that some of the girls feel it is all right to overcharge and thereby getting into the FS price bracket.  I'm happy to tell them they are overcharging and I go elsewhere.

That said some of the Northampton FBSM girls do give value for money.   They have been well reviewed here.

Offline Jaymes

But most FBSM providers are easier on the eye than most FS...

Offline MajorPayne

But most FBSM providers are easier on the eye than most FS...
Very rarely do the Gumtree, etc. advertisements give sufficient information to ensure you see an attractive (to you) wg.
I've not seen a FS wg that I have not found attractive.

Offline Samsavage

Gumtree looks like a waste of time. You need to “see” what you’re getting into!