Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Heart - North Devon  (Read 791 times)

1 review(s) for Charming-Blondeshell (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline oddjob42

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location:  In Call to an end-terrace cottage in a rural village in North Devon.
Parking in the lane adjacent to the house. There was no one around to notice me arrive or leave.

Comms:  Via AW e-mail were excellent. The lady had a problem with her telephone on the day so I just set off on the hour and a half drive without confirmation. It turned out okay, she was waiting for me.
About me: I’m a disabled pensioner and don’t get the freedom to do this very often. I am on strong medication which rather inhibits erectile function. Time spent is none the less enjoyable with the right person. There is always the hope that one day a lady will be able to wake the dead.
This is my first attempt to write a review so I hope some will find it informative. Feel free to ask anything but don’t pick on me, I’m only trying to be helpful.

The Meeting:  I arrived on time to see her waving from the window which was a relief. Her phone had just got a black screen and was not working.
Sam has lots of face photos on her profile so I knew who I was seeing, she is a vibrant friendly chatty blonde person with some colourful tattoos. Her eyes are even more stunning in reality and she was wearing what I had requested. She is as pretty as a picture.
The house is a little chaotic and there is a large lurcher who I was told had fatally wounded her other dog. I like dogs so this wasn’t a problem. The dog did exactly what she told it to so no worries there.
Cash handed over (£150) and Sam helped me up the stairs and onto a nice bed in a tidy room. She has had some nurse training which was obvious in the way she helped me.
Well it would have been nice to have ‘fucked the living daylights’ out of her as I said to her when she asked what I would have liked to do, but in reality, we were limited to what I could do.
There was kissing (not much of a response though and a little disappointing – but I am more than twice her age). She has a natural body, no plastic or rubber additions and looked fantastic.

I’m not into shagging bums or 'coming into her mouth', if that’s your thing, fine but this isn’t the lady for that.
I was looking for something more tender, we kissed and I was invited to insert a finger which was welcomed. I continued kissing down her body to where I needed to be.
Now we all know that vaginas are all unique and different, some are attractive, others are not. I have seen better, but once in contact it was wonderful. I got down to it and put my tongue into action, it was good to feel the response and to experience her swell and warm slightly to my actions. I took my time it was appreciated, she got to come and that was good. It is vital to me to treat the lady with care and respect, in my condition the pleasure I get from giving is so important.
Sam tried to get me hard, she used a slippy gel and tried to wank some life into it. We tried 69 which is always welcome but by then the pain in my back was going to overcome anything else so I just called time and we stopped.

We lay together and just chatted for a while, Sam is very easy to get on with. At no time was I rushed, by the time I got back into the car I had gone over my hour by about 20 minutes.

It was a little like meeting up with a girlfriend I hadn’t seen for years (if you let your imagination play with the idea). I would like to see her again, and if you are respectful pay her a visit.