Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure? Courtesan Ellie, London  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Stevenoob

Appreciate any feedback gents on:

External Link/Members Only

Has a nice Twitter profile but her pictures are very heavily photoshopped.  I’m tempted but her fees are at the top end of my budget

Anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks!

mrhappypants

Has a nice Twitter profile but her pictures are very heavily photoshopped.  I’m tempted but her fees are at the top end of my budget

Anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks!

Very attractive website.  I hope she fucked the designer long and hard for that - he earned it!

Personally an SP worth paying these kind of numbers for publishes photos like this

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Not photoshopped
Ambient light
Whole body and readily displays their whole figure
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 10:36:56 am by mrhappypants »

Offline hw189

I'm sure I have seen her advertised on other agency websites and even AW before (of course, for a lot less).

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Very attractive website.  I hope she fucked the designer long and hard for that - he earned it!

Personally an SP worth paying these kind of numbers for publishes photos like this

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Not photoshopped
Ambient light
Whole body and readily displays their whole figure

Who is that SP Mr Happy Pants ?

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has relisted recently and you’ll find the new listing if you follow the citations.

Offline anotherwoody69

Anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks!

That is, or at least some of the pictures are, Maria Doroshina, a NYC based fitness model
You can see some of her pictures here, and if you look through you will see many also on the site for Courtesan Ellie; External Link/Members Only

Interestingly I first noticed these pictures on a site in Dubai, and I doubted then it was the real deal.
But, if young Miss Doroshina is really in London at £200 an hour, form an orderly queue behind me  :D

What I suspect is its not a scam, but she has lifted some pictures that "resemble" her, to go along with some true ones. On a couple of her site pictures you notice quite solid thighs, so I suspect she's not as trim as you might think.
The main site image where she is laying on a bed does give a reasonable face shot, assuming its her.

I would be very careful if I booked, using fake images is a big no for me even if you think they may be representative. I'd leave her in no mind that upon meeting if she wasn't as good as the pictures suggest I'd be walking.

Offline Stevenoob

Thanks - I could t immediately so any duplicated photos though?

Offline Stevenoob

Sorry, sausage fingers...what I meant to write was “I couldn’t immediately see any duplicated pictures though?”

Offline HighHeelLover

That is, or at least some of the pictures are, Maria Doroshina, a NYC based fitness model
You can see some of her pictures here, and if you look through you will see many also on the site for Courtesan Ellie; External Link/Members Only

Interestingly I first noticed these pictures on a site in Dubai, and I doubted then it was the real deal.
But, if young Miss Doroshina is really in London at £200 an hour, form an orderly queue behind me  :D

What I suspect is its not a scam, but she has lifted some pictures that "resemble" her, to go along with some true ones. On a couple of her site pictures you notice quite solid thighs, so I suspect she's not as trim as you might think.
The main site image where she is laying on a bed does give a reasonable face shot, assuming its her.

I would be very careful if I booked, using fake images is a big no for me even if you think they may be representative. I'd leave her in no mind that upon meeting if she wasn't as good as the pictures suggest I'd be walking.

Thanks for pointing this out have been following her on twitter. Can't believe she used some pic from somebody else!!

Offline anotherwoody69

I'm rubbish at posting pictures, but.....

Her site, first line 4th picture grey dress, Instagram near the bottom about line 34 odd its the same picture.

And this is strange, are you reading this young Ellie  ;) ;) but when I looked originally the one with the ice cream and the one on her site, second row, with her pulling her shorts slightly down were both on Instagram.
Plus, top line second one with the rainbow bikini is all over the web with links back to the Instagram feed, its not on the feed anymore though.

Missed one girl  :dance: :dance:

I stand by my research, either a picture thief (most likely) or scam.

Offline Stevenoob

Got it - see the grey dress picture on both now

Such a shame...and at those prices not willing to give the benefit of any doubt

Thanks 🙏

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Her site, first line 4th picture grey dress, Instagram near the bottom about line 34 odd its the same picture.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline anotherwoody69

Thanks for assisting an old technophobe out there........... :drinks:

Offline Stevenoob

Offline Ballsonfire

It seems very strange that she still has no reviews - at least, none I can find.  Some of the third-party websites where she appears have inconsistent data, as well as a few photos that are suspect (actually I only found one - the grey dress).  Some websites describe her as Thai, and black, short hair!  Her twitter account suggests asian connections too, although her own website claims she's british.

If anyone has spoken to her - or better, seen her - please do let us all know!

Offline Jboi2018

Hello boys she is  real  not to bad but definitely not worth the high price tag much better ones on a W for half the cost pictures are not her on website but she isn’t a complete munter.  :coolgirl:

Offline Londonpunter30

Hello boys she is  real  not to bad but definitely not worth the high price tag much better ones on a W for half the cost pictures are not her on website but she isn’t a complete munter.  :coolgirl:

If you’ve seen her then do a review.  That’s the whole point of this site

Offline king tarzan

Half a munter????? :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rotm

Same pics as this allure girl.

almost the same name too. Think they are the same or just pinched the pics?

Offline Jboi2018

I saw her a while ago when she was with an agency under a different name , and a cheaper price tag 😂 pictures are definitely air brushed her body isn’t so curvy and she is pale , her face is heavy in makeup.
She was very nervous, didn’t talk much. Sex was good but oral terrible. There’s no way I’d pay the prices on her new site . £50 service would suit . A lot of fake pictures also as mentioned above.

Offline Londonpunter30

I saw her a while ago when she was with an agency under a different name , and a cheaper price tag 😂 pictures are definitely air brushed her body isn’t so curvy and she is pale , her face is heavy in makeup.
She was very nervous, didn’t talk much. Sex was good but oral terrible. There’s no way I’d pay the prices on her new site . £50 service would suit . A lot of fake pictures also as mentioned above.

If you’ve seen her you need to do a proper review, not add it onto an existing thread

Offline Jboi2018

Ok will do was just answering the question asked on this post ??  :wackogirl:

Offline HighHeelLover

Same pics as this allure girl.

almost the same name too. Think they are the same or just pinched the pics?

Same girl i reckon. Dusty phone as an indie having to join an agency over the Xmas period for some xtra cash

Online Jonestown

This thread ran it's course back in September 2018, it's been reactivated twice, each time by one post wonders, who is kidding who here ?

Offline Jboi2018

This thread ran it's course back in September 2018, it's been reactivated twice, each time by one post wonders, who is kidding who here ?

I think someone has to much time on there hands , I’m guessing your one to fall in love with these service girls  :hi:

Offline HighHeelLover

Has just dropped her prices on allure from £500 to £300

Offline Voy-ag-eur

I've seen Ellie in a few dates - yes, I went back for more! Some of the pictures on her web site are fake and her profile is garbage. We discussed this. The site was created by an agency and not under Ellies's control. She is making a new one with new pictures. Her Twitter is a far better reflection of the woman. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've seen Ellie in a few dates - yes, I went back for more! Some of the pictures on her web site are fake and her profile is garbage. We discussed this. The site was created by an agency and not under Ellies's control. She is making a new one with new pictures. Her Twitter is a far better reflection of the woman. I'm looking forward to seeing her again.
You keep saying you've seen this one and that one but you haven't posted any reviews. Are you sure you have actually seen anybody. :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 08:32:56 am by daviemac »

Offline theHappyLondonPigeon

Do you have a link to her twitter? Any idea when the new site should be ready?

Offline Voy-ag-eur

Hello. Elle's twitter is @ellee_sanderson
website is elle-sanderson.com
we've spent a number of dinners and nights together over the past several months  - and Elle has become something of a (rather expensive) habit. Her Twitter is a great reflection of her personality. I find her to be a remarkably open, sincere, and soulful person, and offers a true girl-friend experience: shy at first, as has been noted in the thread, but completely accommodating and quite adventurous sexually as she warms up. Her only boundaries are the ones that keep you safe. Recently, we've begun asking her friends to play with us - and you can see some in-date pictures on her Twitter feed that speak for themselves. Beyond the money transaction, time with Elle feels like time with a friend rather than with a polished professional. Call her amateurish? I realize that not everyone wants this, but she is a wonderful date for those that do. Happy to answer any specifics...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jsparky

we've spent a number of dinners and nights together over the past several months  - and Elle has become something of a (rather expensive) habit. Her Twitter is a great reflection of her personality. I find her to be a remarkably open, sincere, and soulful person, and offers a true girl-friend experience: shy at first, as has been noted in the thread, but completely accommodating and quite adventurous sexually as she warms up. Her only boundaries are the ones that keep you safe. Recently, we've begun asking her friends to play with us - and you can see some in-date pictures on her Twitter feed that speak for themselves. Beyond the money transaction, time with Elle feels like time with a friend rather than with a polished professional. Call her amateurish? I realize that not everyone wants this, but she is a wonderful date for those that do. Happy to answer any specifics...

Thank you for the info, Elle.  ;)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Thank you for the info, Elle.  ;)

I agree the post is a little suspect isn't it....

If 'he' has seen Elle a few times then I am sure he should write a proper review  :lol: :D :lol:

Offline Stevelondon

Oh what’s those two words I normally use on these occasions.
My bloody memory getting worse.
Wait a minute, it will come to me.
Nearly there.
Got it…….Horse Shit !

Offline Heph

Happy to answer any specifics...

OK: are you now, or have you ever been, associated with the profile known as Courtesan Ellie, for the purposes of work?