Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xXgemXgemXx - Beeston Nottingham  (Read 1352 times)

25 review(s) for xXgemXgemXx (19 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Been talking to her for a while and she doesn’t work many days or see high volumes so it was a bit tricky finding a time to work but it did this week :)

Comms by phone, very nice and easy to chat with, directions etc by text, house is in Lenton Abbey 2 roads down from Poni’s place.

She went up the stairs first which was awesome to watch, into the bedroom and cash e changed she returns after the stash and straight on it, she numerously asks who do you want me/ where do you want me so we started with dfk, she moved down to owo and omg veer deep throat, never known a girl take my lot and I’m a foot long, straight down no fuss. next on the menu is 69, licked her ass no issues. On with the condom applied by mouth and into mish before speed bump, all done with enthusiasm and willing, switched holes and into her ass, pounded it like a good’un with no complaints she took the lot, flipped her over and pound her ass in mish to rip off the condominium and blow a massive load in her mouth, to my surprise she swallowed the lot  :D

The whole experience was faultless and she delivered exactly what it said on the tin with pleasure.
No rush at all, we chatted for another 20 mins, she told me all her past and How long and why she does this, future career plans, even a few YouTube videos, I absolutely can’t fault the girl.

Would love to see her again and certainly recommend.

Only Cons: as mention on previous reviews there was a smell of fags on my clothes slightly from her house, not an issue for me but possibly for others, nothing a can of fabreeze wouldn’t fix if she tried.

Tits are bolt on’s
Her body is gym fit
Attitude great.
Fanny and ass tight
7/10 in looks to me, others may agree or disagree, personal preferences.

Offline Dipper

Thanks I. L. O.

She’s proving to be a popular and well priced punt.

Offline NervousJ

Sounds like a great punt  :thumbsup:

I agree she is deffo gvfm.

Offline Dick Cheese

Thanks for the review,how long was the booking and what was the cost?

Offline HailWood

Sounds like a good session ILO. I like a woman with a good attitude. Her body looks FAF but I wasn’t sure about her face photos when she had them up. Still undecided but now “interested”.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the review,how long was the booking and what was the cost?

I booked 30 mins at £60 with an addition £10 for anal though I wasn’t rushed out at all

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Sounds like a good session ILO. I like a woman with a good attitude. Her body looks FAF but I wasn’t sure about her face photos when she had them up. Still undecided but now “interested”.

Facially she might not be what your used to Mike and the house possible same but for attitude, personality and willing to please I will be returning, she also took suck an ass pounding, from her face it was a little deeper than she’d like it too be but not a word or excuses when she seen my subway roll. I thought she was faf too matey