Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hmmm, something a bit fishy here ?  (Read 1176 times)

Offline fisherofsouls

As I have to be in Kings Cross tomorrow afternoon for work, I thought I would browse for a convenient local punt...

Well, imagine my delight when I found this girl - External Link/Members Only - 19, British (verified), A-levels and £100 an hour, what's not to like ?

And then I came across this one - External Link/Members Only - who I am sure is the same girl, but this one is apparently 20, Romanian and DD boobs (yeah, love, best not to claim that while showing off a pair of B-cups !!!).

Anyway guys, have a look at their respective photos - External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only - and tell me what you think.

If she is the same girl and actually Romanian (my guess), how the fuck did she get verified as British in the first profile ???

Jason

This girl has been discussed before in this thread:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22014.0

And the answer is “YES , she is Romanian, NOT British”.
In AW a girl can be verified but she can later choose to change her profile details without AW inspecting it. So they can keep lying about their age, nationality and even use fake pictures. Anyway this girl’s pictures are genuine but she is not British. 

Offline Urban_G

Definitely the same girl, there is a photo in both galleries where the same bed is shown and 'each' girl is wearing the same underwear.

lovenostrings

As Admiral Akbar once said '...it's a trap!"

Offline punk

no why is she from the english race. :hi:

waltwalt

since when is english a race?

I did call her a few weeks back on her 'english' profile. 30 seconds into the call I did say that her profile says she is english but her accent does not sound english at all. She said she made a mistake while registering. I asked how, to which she said she did not know??? guess she did not create her own profile. I said thanks and hung up.

She sounded nice though and the pics look hot, but two profiles and not much feedback -no thanks.

Offline punk

since when is english a race?

I did call her a few weeks back on her 'english' profile. 30 seconds into the call I did say that her profile says she is english but her accent does not sound english at all. She said she made a mistake while registering. I asked how, to which she said she did not know??? guess she did not create her own profile. I said thanks and hung up.

She sounded nice though and the pics look hot, but two profiles and not much feedback -no thanks.

of course english is a race. :)