Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lina (Lillly) - Slough  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Warm-Hands

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Easy – sent a text and got a fast response – sent postcode and on arrival I called to be guided to the appropriate apartment. I booked an hour at 100 pounds.

Location: Central Slough – easy to find from the postcode and I was lucky with the parking – able to park right outside the apartment block. The flat was reasonable – tidy but not huge. I think there was another room but there were no signs of anyone else working there.

Person: Lina was the person in the photos, so not the usual bait and switch that I was expecting. She is from China, not Japanese as the advert says – no surprise there. However, when I asked her name she said it was Lily. She was even better looking than in the photos with a really pretty face, and she was dressed in a short skirt and tight top which came off immediately. Her English was good too.

Booking: It started with some cuddles although she tended to avoid kissing, and there was no FK or DFK. When I tried to touch her pussy she moved to the bed and said first the massage. The massage itself was OK – nothing special. No oil was used – which can be a good thing as you don’t need industrial strength shower gel to get it off afterwards. She then started to reach under to manhandle the manhood and I turned over while she played with it a little. She reached for the rubbers and fitted one adeptly before OW – which was done quite expertly even though OW doesn’t do a lot for me. After a bit of groping over her wonderful boobs I offered RO – which she agreed to but no touching or fingers inside. This spoilt the fun a little, but I was happy to nibble away and I got the usual appropriate moans. Then there was the equivalent of “give it to me big boy” which I obliged. She moaned appropriately throughout this, but it is hard to tell real from fake. I would like to believe it was real but I am not so naïve these days. After dumping my load we cleaned up and filled up the remaining time with a bit more massaging. I left on the hour, but didn’t bother with a shower after, although there was one there.

Overall: I had a good time but with minor reservations: I would have liked fingers inside and FK. Overall it is a positive and I would visit again but I think her time in Slough is limited so it will be pot luck if she is around next time I feel the urge.

Offline Wozel

She looks amazing but no OWO means no no for me

Offline andy750

Went there yesterday based on review.

Classic bait and switch. Left straight away.

Offline Avg_Joe

This looks like a lot of the asian ads in Newbury and Reading area right now, it is a rotating group, and i've found that whilst they do advertise on VS, they are also on AW, but, the AW advertise ones are less likely to be a bait and switch.

Usually, extras are available, if you negotiate in text before it's usually £10 for each, such as OWO, FK, but in the room the girls may try to kick it up to £20, just stand your ground and show them the texts, not had one accept fingering yet, will ask prior to next visit.
English ability is variable, from not too bad, to dam right shocking.

Lily you say, sounds very much like one i met down this way a while ago, i reviewed her, so won't add any pics here, but i did add a few in my review

As for B&S, when i have encountered that, it's been off the VS numbers, and the girl has always been equally as good looking

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:51:27 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac