Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Millena_ Hoxton  (Read 3931 times)

2 review(s) for MILLENA_ (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

dougthring

Doesn't appear to have been reviewed here before
External Link/Members Only
I only punt once in a blue moon, hopefully explaining the lack of reviews from me.  Saw Millena last week for £150 for an hour.  Nice flat a short walk from Hoxton overground station. I texted when I arrived, and was asked to phone her to get entry key - worked well enough for front door, but there was another keypad and I'd lost reception indoors, so brief pause while she texted me the final directions.

Definitely the girl in the pictures: slim, slender and in black lingerie.  I'd say slightly more tanned than in the profile. Facially very pretty, in my opinion, and enhanced breasts that looked great.

Good french kissing to start with, while she undressed me and slinked around seductively. I was a bit bemused when she kept on asking if I wanted music, but it turned out she only asked me once - the other times were her trying to get alexa to play music and neither I nor it quite understood - she has a moderate accent (claimed to be half spanish-brazilian, and am in no position to argue).

When naked, she led me into the shower, and we shared some fun in their - she was quite adept at foaming up he butt cheeks and rubbing them up against my ever more aroused cock.  Still in the shower, she went on her knees for some OWO and the most delicious ball-sucking.

Out of the shower, a bit more kissing while we dried, then OWO with her kneeling on the bed, then on with a condom for a bit of missionary.  I'm strictly one-pop, and was in danger of blowing it early, as she was making all the right noises. Played with her for a bit to calm down, then on to what was for me the main draw. To get me nice and hard for her arse, she again sucked wonderfully at my balls, and then slowly I slid into her nicely tight arse from behind.  For some reason I sometime struggle to stay hard enough during anal, but she wasn't going to use that as an excuse to get out of it, and after a few attempts we resolved on reverse cowgirl which worked really well for a while, and then back to anal doggy where I finished off. 

Just over the half-hour at this point, and I don't tend to hang around after popping, but the offer of a massage with such a hottie seemed a good one.  It was a very pleasant back and head massage - I imagine those of you with more stamina would be back in the saddle for round 2.  The confirmation text she sent me suggested a 2-cum limit, so that might be an issue for some? I left about ten minutes early (entirely my own choice as I had to get somewhere).

As I said this is a very occasional hobby for me, when the urge for anal with a young looker gets too irresistable. Fond memories of this one should last a while, but on the other hand might tempt me to punt more often.

Offline Cumberland

Thanks OP so considering you punt so rarely I’m glad you didn’t waste your hard earned money with an unreviewed girl as that was indeed a bit risky. Q: Was anal included in the 1 hour £150 booking? Any other hint of extra charges, as that is always an unwelcome surprise with the Spanish/Brazilian (aka Romanian) types.

Offline PLeisure

Nice find, doug - thanks for reviewing  :thumbsup:

Any idea how tall?

Decent kissing, good looks and, as I understood, anal all included. Sweeet

dougthring

Anal was included in the £150, and I didn’t get any hints about likelihood of being charged extras for anything, but I stuck to services on her list.
Did wonder beforehand if she might be Eastern European as that’s actually my preferred look! No expert on accents, but her referring to Alexa as Aletha made me think she was genuine.

Yes was a risk, but I was willing to walk if I didn’t fancy her, and I’m led much more by looks (subjective, I admit) than service.  This time I got lucky on both.

Thanks OP so considering you punt so rarely I’m glad you didn’t waste your hard earned money with an unreviewed girl as that was indeed a bit risky. Q: Was anal included in the 1 hour £150 booking? Any other hint of extra charges, as that is always an unwelcome surprise with the Spanish/Brazilian (aka Romanian) types.

dougthring

Nice find, doug - thanks for reviewing  :thumbsup:

Any idea how tall?

Decent kissing, good looks and, as I understood, anal all included. Sweeet

I’d guess at 5’6, though I’m as bad at heights as I am at accents.

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the TOFTT, OP :hi:

Milena's looks great ... and her service would seem great too ... HL'd.

:drinks:

-misternobody-

Thanks for the review pal !
Shame there is no sign of cim or facial.
Wondering if I should or not try pay her a visit this week.
Did you requested anal by text first ?

Offline PLeisure

Damn, profile gone - was gearing up for a meet  :(

If anyone sees her resurface, please post here...

dougthring

Damn, profile gone - was gearing up for a meet  :(

If anyone sees her resurface, please post here...
She's back, at External Link/Members Only  . Bit of detective work as I wanted to visit her again after her profile disappeared but had her number still on my phone.  It's the same girl.

Offline PLeisure

She's back, at External Link/Members Only  . Bit of detective work as I wanted to visit her again after her profile disappeared but had her number still on my phone.  It's the same girl.
cheers, doug - Mia_.'s been topping my HL recently; didn't make the connection with Millena_ so this is a bonus

Offline LondonDominic

Doesn't appear to have been reviewed here before
External Link/Members Only
I only punt once in a blue moon, hopefully explaining the lack of reviews from me.  Saw Millena last week for £150 for an hour.  Nice flat a short walk from Hoxton overground station. I texted when I arrived, and was asked to phone her to get entry key - worked well enough for front door, but there was another keypad and I'd lost reception indoors, so brief pause while she texted me the final directions.

Definitely the girl in the pictures: slim, slender and in black lingerie.  I'd say slightly more tanned than in the profile. Facially very pretty, in my opinion, and enhanced breasts that looked great.

Good french kissing to start with, while she undressed me and slinked around seductively. I was a bit bemused when she kept on asking if I wanted music, but it turned out she only asked me once - the other times were her trying to get alexa to play music and neither I nor it quite understood - she has a moderate accent (claimed to be half spanish-brazilian, and am in no position to argue).

When naked, she led me into the shower, and we shared some fun in their - she was quite adept at foaming up he butt cheeks and rubbing them up against my ever more aroused cock.  Still in the shower, she went on her knees for some OWO and the most delicious ball-sucking.

Out of the shower, a bit more kissing while we dried, then OWO with her kneeling on the bed, then on with a condom for a bit of missionary.  I'm strictly one-pop, and was in danger of blowing it early, as she was making all the right noises. Played with her for a bit to calm down, then on to what was for me the main draw. To get me nice and hard for her arse, she again sucked wonderfully at my balls, and then slowly I slid into her nicely tight arse from behind.  For some reason I sometime struggle to stay hard enough during anal, but she wasn't going to use that as an excuse to get out of it, and after a few attempts we resolved on reverse cowgirl which worked really well for a while, and then back to anal doggy where I finished off. 

Just over the half-hour at this point, and I don't tend to hang around after popping, but the offer of a massage with such a hottie seemed a good one.  It was a very pleasant back and head massage - I imagine those of you with more stamina would be back in the saddle for round 2.  The confirmation text she sent me suggested a 2-cum limit, so that might be an issue for some? I left about ten minutes early (entirely my own choice as I had to get somewhere).

As I said this is a very occasional hobby for me, when the urge for anal with a young looker gets too irresistable. Fond memories of this one should last a while, but on the other hand might tempt me to punt more often.

Thanks for the review mate. Are her tits definitely fake then? I saw another review that said they were natural (she advertises as natural). Just wondering cos I like the look of her but I'm not a fan of fake tits. Cheers.

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the review mate. Are her tits definitely fake then? I saw another review that said they were natural (she advertises as natural). Just wondering cos I like the look of her but I'm not a fan of fake tits. Cheers.

100% fake.