Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela MIDDLETON  (Read 1113 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

tallcraig123

External Link/Members Only

After few exchange of texts got to see this girl.

Was not disappointed excellent dfk and oral both ways with lots of rimming and great fucking in all positions both pussy and anal..Her arse and legs are her best features by far.

The flat is fine. Some maybe put off with it being top of a council block but it's nowt to worry about..few bikes on landings but nothing dodgy..and it's on a main road so dead easy to find..

Will I visit again ?? Yes I will for her arse and kissing as mentioned in other reviews she isn't stunning looking facial wise which she would probably admit but she is a down to earth lass that puts effort into the service she provides which is the biggest tick in my book.

Online Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

After few exchange of texts got to see this girl.

Was not disappointed excellent dfk and oral both ways with lots of rimming and great fucking in all positions both pussy and anal..Her arse and legs are her best features by far.

The flat is fine. Some maybe put off with it being top of a council block but it's nowt to worry about..few bikes on landings but nothing dodgy..and it's on a main road so dead easy to find..

Will I visit again ?? Yes I will for her arse and kissing as mentioned in other reviews she isn't stunning looking facial wise which she would probably admit but she is a down to earth lass that puts effort into the service she provides which is the biggest tick in my book.

Ive said it before but I love her arse - my fav wg at the moment
 :thumbsup:

Offline antsz

I agree, I couldn’t stop grabbing it and slapping it :P